Search results

1. rnewkirk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAPROS-92 !!!

Happy, happy Birthday, Bill 🎂 (y)👏 Hope you have a great day.
  2. rnewkirk

Louisville (long) Trip Report

Hey now, I don't want to queer any of Bill's action ! :ROFLMAO: Mitch, I hate to tell you that the hot brown tastes a lot, lot better than your scrapple. I like to sample different dishes from areas of the USA. Our friend, Nick (Jakie), introduced me to Cincinatti Chili when we attended a...
  3. rnewkirk

Louisville (long) Trip Report

First off - A big thank you to Kyle Ferguson, RailYard Billiards and staff. Kyle, a very friendly first rate owner, promoter and enthusiast. He also helped John and Steve a lot running the tournament (DigitalPool). All of the staff was very friendly and attentive. All of the food was great...
  4. rnewkirk

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

John, I am like Steve. I have seen him around so much, I also thought he was a member. He is a super nice guy. I know we have rules, but I knew he wasn't a ringer. Hope he becomes a contributing member.
  5. rnewkirk

I plan on arriving Tuesday afternoon. Looking for action - easy action. Try to play my way into stroke before the tournament starts.
  6. rnewkirk

Jimmy Mataya Passed

Mark Jarvis. I know all of them but the girl behind Liscotti
  7. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Warren Ruth!

Happy Birthday, Warren 🎂 Have a great day, may you make a hole-in-one today. :)
  8. rnewkirk

Victor vs. Mike #2 - end game

I like Steve's shot . And after looking at all the different choices, I would bet this is Victor's shot. Just takes a little touch with whitey and the 1 ball goes nicely to your side to keep Mike from 2 railing the 5 ball.
  9. rnewkirk

Pre-Orders for Hard/Softcover Editions of "The Oklahoma Roots of One Pocket" by Rabbi Hippie

Money sent (CashApp). Thanks, RedCard. Any problem, please contact me @ 817-875-1254.
  10. rnewkirk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIS A/K/A CINCY KID

Happy Birthday, Chris 🎂🎉🎊 Looking forward to seeing you in Louisville.
  11. rnewkirk

Hope you can make it, Matt. Pulling for you all the way.
  12. rnewkirk

The Oklahoma Roots of One Pocket - eBook Available for Purchase on Amazon

RabbiHippie, Please save me a hard copy. Like Jay, signed please.
  13. rnewkirk

I am going to update my onepocket.org friends on what's happening. My mother, nearly 97, fell and broke her hip early Thurs morning, 2/1. Had hip joint replacement next morning. She is currently in rehab for a planned 3 week stay. Then on to skilled nursing facility. That being said, I am...
  14. rnewkirk

Tom vs. Mike #2

I have read all the posts, I think. I like cutting the 5 ball, the cueball should come back into the 1 ball. May not win the game, but you will most definitely have another shot. I also like Vapros (Bill's) shot of banking 1 ball into the 8 (or close to it), but letting whitey drift down to...
  15. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday Jazznpool

Happy Birthday, Martin 🎂 Going to play in Louisville ?
  16. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday Mathew Hilton

Happy Birthday, Matt 🎂 Have a great day. See you in April.👍
  17. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday catkins

Happy Birthday, Chris 🎂 Hope you have had a great day. Any updates on your progress with your home?
  18. rnewkirk

Victor vs. Mike 1.

Tom, You know me well. So, I am going to disagree with your return shot. There is so many things that could go wrong your choice. I think that Victor's shot forces you to take an intentional foul (my choice). Come off the rail between the 3 ball and side pocket, hit the long rail below the 15...
  19. rnewkirk

Ghost vs. Mike 1. - end game

I like Cincy's shot. Speed control to leave the 3 ball on the foot rail is very important.
  20. rnewkirk

Col Bille, You know you qualify.:) We will all vouch for you. 👍 You also qualify for Seniors ;)