Chang playing one pocket now

BRLongArm

Verified Member
That's James Aranas and he plays one pocket better than the pilot right now.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Look at the last 10 mins or so of the video after DD gets done with his set. Roy turns the camera to the other table. Good country music and the red headed guy hits them pretty good.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Look at the last 10 mins or so of the video after DD gets done with his set. Roy turns the camera to the other table. Good country music and the red headed guy hits them pretty good.

Kevin Cheng is no dummy. He was running out on the tight practice table at Buffalos. He knows he can make some money if he can get his one pocket game right.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Kevin Cheng is no dummy. He was running out on the tight practice table at Buffalos. He knows he can make some money if he can get his one pocket game right.

This video had Jung Lin Chang playing one pocket, not Kevin Cheng.

Kevin and Aranas play a 10ball set the first part, and the last 10 min or so is Chang and a local Houston guy named Jeff. Chang ended up down two games playing even I think.

BRLongArm

Verified Member

Kevin and Aranas play a 10ball set the first part, and the last 10 min or so is Chang and a local Houston guy named Jeff. Chang ended up down two games playing even I think.

Chang was clueless at Derby this year when I watched. But when 8 and out is second nature, the moves come quick.

BRLongArm

Verified Member

I watched Chang at Derby He was pretty clueless. Doesn't take them long and I think C