Filler Chohan hughlights

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This is fantastic Alex!! I only had time to watch the first few minutes so far, but it looks great!!

I like that you unapologetically begin with an end game sequence that walks through a relatively slow moving series of positioning shots, and closes with a mistake by Filler. So a first time viewer is not treated to some fantastic splash shot or flamboyant bank to catch the viewer's attention -- you are showing the REAL GAME OF ONE POCKET lol!!!

I can't wait to watch more of it! This is going to be huge for One Pocket in Europe people -- and that is good for the game!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks, great video and commentating, and instructional as well. I asked this question before; " is this an historical event, in that an European is challenging an American on US soil playing OP"? What is the response to this match in Europe?
Also do you think OP will become big in Europe? I foresee it because of the technical and tactical aspects of OP, and therefore WPA will be adopting the game of OP in the near future, IMO.
Your thoughts! thanks, Whitey

Eengat

Verified Member
Heya as in europe we dont really have an action scène, it wont become anything more than a niche-disciplin
Maybe at some point Epbf, the European federation, could decide to try it out of they feel it has any likelihood of attracting participants
But in USA, how many participants do 1p-tournaments attract
Not to many
Hopefully some of the better players want to develop their 1p so they will have more games in USA

In regard to this match specifically.
It was first time of European taking on a big gun in longer race
To what extent, poolplayers here have watched it....dont know really
Most important i feel, that they understand that in beginning It takes some time to Learn moves and replies

Last edited:

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Heya as in europe we dont really have an action scène, it wont become anything more than a niche-disciplin
Maybe at some point Epbf, the European federation, could decide to try it out of they feel it has any likelihood of attrscting participants
Not to many
Hopefully some of the better players want to develop their 1p so they more games in USA

In regard to this match specifically.
It was first time of European taking on a big gun in longer race
To what extern, poolplayers here have watched it....dont know really
Most important i feel, that they understand that in beginning It takes some time to Learn moves and replies
Thank you for the reply, and the thread, it is greatly appreciated! Whitey

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Maybe at some point Epbf, the European federation, could decide to try it out of they feel it has any likelihood of attracting participants
Not to many

Hopefully some of the better players want to develop their 1p so they will have more games in USA
Actually one-pocket has become very popular in the States. As far as 1P tournaments, every tournament that I've seen fills up. 1P is in !!
I hope 1P gets popular in Europe. Sooner or later guys will get bored of the mindless rotation games. Plus there is some history of 14.1 there, so 1P could become an extension of that. Cheers, ~Doc

Eengat

Verified Member
I'll Tell the guy that made it
Part 2

Last edited: