Ghost vs. John 54 wwyd?

sappo

Verified Member
I think John did not execute the shot well. If hit properly the 4ball is close to his pocket and its hidden by the 6 ball. I still think this was a good shot selection. K

vapros

Verified Member
I'm doing like the Beatle and hitting the 9 ball - hitting it in the face and pretty hard, too. Surely, out of all those balls, one or two will roll toward my pocket, in case I ever get to shoot again.

Miller

Verified Member
Ghost - what was the shot? And you're analysis of it?
:sleep:

Miller

Verified Member
Yep. Data's the question.....

(Hope you and Riva are outta harm's way up there....sounds like Chicago is batshit crazy....)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Yep. Data's the question.....

(Hope you and Riva are outta harm's way up there....sounds like Chicago is batshit crazy....)
Damn bro, whydja have to ask me to get out of my own trap..:sneaky:...

Well, I don't like nuttin' here (that's why I put John here, after all)...but if I gotta shoot...

I don't like any of the down-table shots, and I don't think you can fram all of those balls out of there..so...like Kentucky, J.R. Dennis, Doc, and senor posted, I believe my best chance here is to wiggle/out-wiggle my opponent around the 5 and/or the 6, and figure on ending up with a better shot in the next inning or two.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
I don't like any of the down-table shots
What is your dislike for the 6-4 combo?
It seems like John must have hit that rather hard for it to come half-way back up table. Wouldn't a lower strike enabled CB to come back without putting so much speed on the 4?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
What is your dislike for the 6-4 combo?
It seems like John must have hit that rather hard for it to come half-way back up table. Wouldn't a lower strike enabled CB to come back without putting so much speed on the 4?
Cuz it would be extremely unlikely to not leave my opponent a shot on the 3, or the 9-11 combo off the 7.

beatle

Verified Member
that's why for my cash, that 9 11 combo is going right now when i can see it. if he gets to it first then the game is over.

unless i can put a ball in front of my hole and hide him where he is forced to deal with that. even then it isnt good

baby huey

Verified Member
I like something off the eight ball. Either going nuts and slamming it in one rail but realistically slow rolling the cueball on top of the thirteen ball off the eight.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Thought I posted on this one... didn't like anything lol...I may have just banked the 12 to my hole and bring the ch back to the head rail around middle and let you shoot...