Happy birthday, Rod!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The Mistress Of The Night Says Happy Birthday To Rod...

il_1588xN.1688972561_k5mj.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
happy belated birthday Rod
hope you had a great day
i am happy to have gotten to know you over the years and appreciate your help in my onepocket game......... 👍

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Have two on me today...One for your bd and another cause I’m late wishing you well...
I’ll catch you up on the dough when I visit my kin in New Braunfels this Christmas...

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Happy birthday Rod. I’m hoping to play you again next year.
A bunch of the Houston gang are here at Buffalo’s working the action.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
The Mistress Of The Night Says Happy Birthday To Rod...

View attachment 432259
HBD Rod.............this is Cassandra Peterson, from Petersons Party-Land at 1613 S. Tejon St. in Colorado Springs, now a parking lot, my home was next door to this place. She was one of three sisters, that went to Cheyenne Mtn. HS. The lady/neighbor that died Elvyra Warde, I purchased her home, iw was next to Cassandras. Cassandra played with her older neighbor/Elvyra as a child and took her name to the stage. I still have a couple of Elvyra's items from the home I purchased 1996, at 1609 s. Tejon St. but like both our homes, they became parking lot$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Happy belated B-day. You have been a special member towards me as I remember my first bank video, and you taught me how to make the same bank with 3 o'clock. Make a lot of banks since then using that stroke.
Take care knowledgeable one, and have many more great b-days. thanks again, Whitey

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Thanks so much for all the nice B'Day wishes, They warm an old mans heart.
Had a great day, my wife fixed one of my favorite dishes, Home made chili with elbow pasted included and three soft scrambled eggs and toast.
Probably a Texas dish, Yummy.
Hope we can All get back to playing one pocket soon.
Thanks to all again.