Happy early July 4th - My American Friends

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
My American Friends,
This year has been a challenge. I can honestly say that 2020 can go F-itself. C-19 and all the other turmoil has made this a year to quickly forget. Yesterday was Canada Day (our July 4th). I hope you all have a great and safe time this Independence Day. Go off and enjoy your big holiday. Lets hope that we get past this pandemic and I can come across the border and visit all my One Pocket mates at our next event. I was checking out the members map. We really got to do better and find some Canadians to better represent our fine country.

In the meantime please enjoy this lovely and informative video from Canada.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Glad you had a glass of 'real' beer to celebrate with, eh.

Splendor sine occasu

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
That was funny "brother" Nick. I guess technically I am possibly a dual/Canadian citizen because my father came here from Canada as a teenager. He was born in Ontario. One of my brothers has gone through the paperwork to make it official, and he is younger than me, so I guess it would apply to me as well :LOL:

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
That was funny "brother" Nick. I guess technically I am possibly a dual/Canadian citizen because my father came here from Canada as a teenager. He was born in Ontario. One of my brothers has gone through the paperwork to make it official, and he is younger than me, so I guess it would apply to me as well :LOL:
Maybe you can steal his ID and get some free healthcare https://www.vox.com/2020/5/4/21242750/coronavirus-covid-19-united-states-canada-trump-trudeau

All BS aside we are all in this together. Our border and economies are intertwined. Stay safe my American friends. On the US/Can border near me it reads "Children of a common Mother". I'll buy the all of you a shitty beer (I think Uncle John H likes JD & Coke) on my next visit.