One Pocket Action Match-Chip Compton vs Roberto Gomez-August 7th-8th-9th

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Roberto has been squabbling with his girlfriend. He didn't sleep much at all going into the match. He played horrible, but Chip didn't bury him. Roberto is definitely in the match. A couple scratches from nowhere dug him a hole, and he wasn't running balls like his normal self. JJ was right on to say that Roberto was just not himself. If we get average Roberto, he'll be fine. You see how good he banks. Chip played solid for most of the match, but also had a few bad misses. I counted two scratches on the break for Roberto and one absolute horrible break, giving Chip an easy cross corner and a bunch of balls. We will get a better day 2. I know these guys' games too well to believe that is what we are going to get.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Roberto has been squabbling with his girlfriend. He didn't sleep much at all going into the match. He played horrible, but Chip didn't bury him. Roberto is definitely in the match. A couple scratches from nowhere dug him a hole, and he wasn't running balls like his normal self. JJ was right on to say that Roberto was just not himself. If we get average Roberto, he'll be fine. You see how good he banks. Chip played solid for most of the match, but also had a few bad misses. I counted two scratches on the break for Roberto and one absolute horrible break, giving Chip an easy cross corner and a bunch of balls. We will get a better day 2. I know these guys' games too well to believe that is what we are going to get.
your insight is always appreciated..thanks for the post

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I don't know. Roberto does not seem comfortable. Chip just uses much less mental energy in the game. I think it show at the end for sure.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
We got a huge Big Money Match in the works guys.

Looks like it's going to happen

T-Rex vs The Freezer 😲

More details soon

1596941600916.png

Last edited:

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live stream day three resumes at 5pm central Sunday from Damifino Billiards in Angleton, Texas.
Day two ended with Chip leading 16-15
Tune in for day three and sweat the exciting conclusion.
Jeremy Jones breaking down all the shots and strategies with expert commentary
Get a pass to watch at www.PoolActionTV.com

1596953844833.png

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Dang a couple of those Gomez banks weaving between balls... sure looks good but it touches one he is in trouble..