The Ghost's Stakehorses Continued

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Just wanted to post up a pic of my stakehorses, so that anyone going to the DCC that wants to place a bet against the Ghost in any of his matches will be able to recognize them....just go on up to them - they will cover your bet for any amount...:cool:...

That's Jingles on the left in the pic - he's the one who will always have all the dough on him...:D...and on the right is Big Red - and please notice that he has a camera in his hand - that is because he will be taking a pic of anyone who places a bet, in case he needs to find them...:heh

PS, And for their cash, Jingles & Big Red don't care if the Ghost doesn't squeeze...on the contrary, when they sweat his games, their favorite thing is when the Ghost shoots 'circus shots'...:p..:p

- Gho$t

Attachments

• clowns.jpg
    clowns.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Just wanted to post up a pic of my stakehorses, so that anyone going to the DCC that wants to place a bet against the Ghost in any of his matches will be able to recognize them....just go on up to them - they will cover your bet for any amount.

That's Jingles on the left in the pic - he's the one who will always have all the dough on him.and on the right is Big Red - and please notice that he has a camera in his hand - that is because he will be taking a pic of anyone who places a bet, in case he needs to find them...:heh

PS, And for their cash, Jingles & Big Red don't care if the Ghost doesn't squeeze...on the contrary, when they sweat his games, their favorite thing is when the Ghost shoots 'circus shots'...:p..:p

- Gho$t

Quit clowning around and show us the cash. I have been getting mine ready.:D:D

Attachments

• th_money_pile.jpg
    th_money_pile.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Just wanted to post up a pic of my stakehorses, so that anyone going to the DCC that wants to place a bet against the Ghost in any of his matches will be able to recognize them....just go on up to them - they will cover your bet for any amount..(up to $5)

That's Jingles on the left in the pic - he's the one who will always have all the dough on him...and on the right is Big Red - and please notice that he has a camera in his hand - that is because he will be taking a pic of anyone who places a bet, in case he needs to find them.

PS, And for their cash, Jingles & Big Red don't care if the Ghost doesn't squeeze...on the contrary, when they sweat his games, their favorite thing is when the Ghost shoots 'circus shots'..(which is almost every shot) :cool:

-GHO$T

It comes as no great surprise, that you need to rely on these 'Clown's', for stakehorse's...They look like YOUR type [sic] of 'knowledgable'[sic] one pocket experts..[sic]..:rolleyes:...(please note; I only use the "[sics]" to piss off Denise)..:D

PS..Question...when 'Big Red' realizes he has LOST every game...will he be using his camera to identify the people HE owes $$$ to ?..:cool:
Another question...Do they realize how lucky they were, (due to circumstances beyond his control) that they never had to face the unbeatable, invincable, "SuperDuck" ?...I think not !..:cool:

Last edited: