What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John, does the oil help for your arthritic pain? I suspect that many drug companies who produce both weak and strong pain meds will fight the sale and use of CBD products because they stand to lose mammoth money if CBD products are effective. I'm sure you've run into that out there.
It helps doc. I also use a cream from time to time. The oil works pretty fast. You put it under your tongue for a couple of minutes, then swallow. The science is moving ahead rapidly and It looks promising for more health benefits.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
It helps doc. I also use a cream from time to time. The oil works pretty fast. You put it under your tongue for a couple of minutes, then swallow. The science is moving ahead rapidly and It looks promising for more health benefits.
What in your opinion is a good oil to use for arthritis type pain? I would like to try it and I hear some types/doses are better than others. TY

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
What in your opinion is a good oil to use for arthritis type pain? I would like to try it and I hear some types/doses are better than others. TY
There are different creams out there. One is a root that relieves pain and it comes from Alaska. I will look through my creams and try to find it. Hemp, CBD products can be found in different strengths. 20-1 down to 1-1. CBD to THC ratio. These are fairly quite quick acting. Hyaluronic acid is sold these days by most health nut stores. It is the stuff that you lack that causes the pain of your bones rubbing together. Takes a while and you have to take it everyday. Aspirin and other OTC drugs are actually some of the best pain relievers that are available. Oils are not the best for topical use, find some creams. Arthritis is tough. I have it. The best cure for arthritis,?rest.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Okay. I am going to Portland tomorrow to peacefully protest. The government is out of control and acting like the Brown Shirts of the 1930’s. Hitler used to use the Brown Shirts for pogroms in the Jewish communities. Much the same. Trump is using legal protesting as an excuse to have his Brown Shorts attack “anarchist‘. If there are anarchist there, they usually are easy to identify. They are disruptive, violent, wear mostly black clothes, heavy boots. They go to peaceful demonstrations to disrupt. But “moms” were attacked with batons and tear gas for forming a line in front of protestors. A Navy veteran was attacked with batons and pepper spray for Asking if the troops understood the Constitution. I do not plan any confrontations, but I will have a sign. NO NAZIS on one side, BROWN SHIRTS
GO HOME, on the other.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

I think you have to experiment, for yourself. There are quite a few because of the $ and the popularity involved that probably take shortcuts and are not as good as others. I have used Charlotte‘s Web for some time. They were one of the first, you can order online and there are usually specials. All of the mail order stuff is 3% or under thc. It is more potent and effective with more thc, but you can’t get it in Kentucky With more than 3%. https://www.charlottesweb.com/all-charlottes-web-hemp-cbd-supplements/cbd-oils The 60 is the strongest they make, you might try 17 1st.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I think you have to experiment, for yourself. There are quite a few because of the $ and the popularity involved that probably take shortcuts and are not as good as others. I have used Charlotte‘s Web for some time. They were one of the first, you can order online and there are usually specials. All of the mail order stuff is 3% or under thc. It is more potent and effective with more thc, but you can’t get it in Kentucky With more than 3%. https://www.charlottesweb.com/all-charlottes-web-hemp-cbd-supplements/cbd-oils The 60 is the strongest they make, you might try 17 1st.
Illinois is legal now so I can buy pretty much anything. Just have to drive the hour and a half to Carbondale and pay the premium prices as they are highly taxed and very expensive being new. I'm going up there today anyway so I'll see what they offer. Thanks for the information.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Illinois is legal now so I can buy pretty much anything. Just have to drive the hour and a half to Carbondale and pay the premium prices as they are highly taxed and very expensive being new. I'm going up there today anyway so I'll see what they offer. Thanks for the information.
Most stores will guide you to the right products. Ask and be clear.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
if you notice almost all the police brutality seems to happen to those resisting or fleeing the police. of course there are some bad apples looking to hurt others .

and protestors getting sprayed or arrested are almost always not following the police orders or interfering with them.
that is not protesting that is mob rule and mob intimidation.

BULLSHIT - broad statements, semi-factual but exclusionary - ignoring situational nuance and authoritarian tendencies.

You fascist leaning people have no sense of situational cause and effect. Have no sense of what laws are supposed to accomplish, but only a desire to blindly follow just to get to the execution part.
Laws are supposed to cultivate equanimity with justice being the seeds. Your sense of law is to protect you, and ignore whether those not like you get justice or not.
Well - they don't care what you think. If they don't get justice, eventually they realize they're outside the law.

Protests are for those who feel they have a chance at reforming through awareness and education.
Insurrections are by those that have given up on protest, and feel as they are outside the law. If the law doesn't work for them - it doesn't apply to them.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
BULLSHIT - broad statements, semi-factual but exclusionary - ignoring situational nuance and authoritarian tendencies.

You fascist leaning people have no sense of situational cause and effect. Have no sense of what laws are supposed to accomplish, but only a desire to blindly follow just to get to the execution part.
Laws are supposed to cultivate equanimity with justice being the seeds. Your sense of law is to protect you, and ignore whether those not like you get justice or not.
Well - they don't care what you think. If they don't get justice, eventually they realize they're outside the law.

Protests are for those who feel they have a chance at reforming through awareness and education.
Insurrections are by those that have given up on protest, and feel as they are outside the law. If the law doesn't work for them - it doesn't apply to them.
are you advocating revolution??
just askin

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
sorackum, when you call people names and insult them. you lower yourself to below what you are rallying against and are no better than those you oppose.
since i would not be replying personally to your posts ands didnt here, please dont respond to any of mine with an attack.

I read that crap you posted and behold; amazing, but there was actually a 'Reply' button there.
Who would have guessed that you could post fascist content and an ignorant viewpoint in a discussion group and someone would reply and describe you as a fascist leaning person with an ignorant viewpoint.

Will wonders never cease...

😱

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
i kind of politely asked you to not respond to my posts with an attack. you did it anyway.

you are new here and turned out to be a piece of shit.
What is 'kind of' supposed to convey? That you know you didn't 'politely ask' but will equivocate (lie) to semi-claim you did?
The only reason I did bother to respond (rather than allow you that space), was the hypocrisy.
If you had been man enough to walk your own talk about name-calling, and actually left out the dig; I would have been happy to respect your request.