Buddy's BIG Tyme

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Mid level entry. I've been invited with a place to stay but not sure if I can clear my schedule.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1556680527794.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556680527794.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nice added money! Too bad it's 9-ball. But the 1P event sounds good too. Only 4 tables-- will take awhile. I imagine that Newkirk will run over there and snap it off...;) 'Course in TX, they might get JJ, Ochoa and Christopher.

~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Nice added money! Too bad it's 9-ball. But the 1P event sounds good too. Only 4 tables-- will take awhile. I imagine that Newkirk will run over there and snap it off...;) 'Course in TX, they might get JJ, Ochoa and Christopher.

~Doc

Don’t forget James Davis Sr., who split our one pocket tournament at Bogies. He is a very strong rotation player and certainly would be a contender if he plays.

Lots of smoke in this room.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Don’t forget James Davis Sr., who split our one pocket tournament at Bogies. He is a very strong rotation player and certainly would be a contender if he plays.

Also Marvin Diaz, not well know, but a fine player.
A lot of smoke is correct.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN

In the upper left corner of the flyer there is a no smoking sign, so maybe they are not allowing it during the tournament??

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
In the upper left corner of the flyer there is a no smoking sign, so maybe they are not allowing it during the tournament??
Looks like it. I noticed they have been having non smoking during tournaments lately. Good idea. Our local room hasn't changed their policy yet after the owner passed, but his son said he is going to go non smoking soon. I've been going to play at a place that is farther away that is non smoking...

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX

~Doc

They have 6 9ft's there. I imagine they'll use them all if they're starting the 1p on Thursday.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
The Lion Alex Pagulayan 2018's Big Tyme Classic One Pocket Division Champion is back and ready to defend his title.

One Pocket Event Starts Today @ 11:30 AM Central

15589781_1737919393194891_1599576548861482719_n.jpg

Last edited: