Happy Birthday Mr. Incardona!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
checking out the calendar and it appears Billy has hit the double 6's. Wishing you a Happy Birthday and thanks for all your contributions to the pool world in your multi-faceted career.

Now tell us all a story!!!

While were waiting for you and the story, here is a Happy Birthday Jam for you....

[youtube]3Xpeami317s[/youtube]

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Valuable gift is in the mail !

Valuable gift is in the mail !

In case you don't know it...two sixes, is craps. Oh well, Have a good one anyway Billy. :)

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Bill,
Happy Birthday! You are a modern day treasure to many of us for a variety of reasons. Wishing you a great day and may this upcoming year be one of your best ever!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
enjoying myself

enjoying myself

I'm in Cabo with my girlfriend enjoying myself and would like to thank all of you for remembering my 66th birthday. It's been a long journey, but I have no regrets the life I have chosen, thanks to people like you guys who have made this day even more special. Once again thanks for remembering.

Billy I <--one of the almost forgotten ones.:eek:

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Happy B-Day

Happy B-Day

Happy belated birthday sir, and thank you for a wealth of knowledge and entertainment.

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Incardona. I hope you find time to make another of your 1 pocket instructionals.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Never thought youd make it

Never thought youd make it

Happy, happy, William. Its amazing that I am actually older than you and still look so much better.

Beard

Still need a big spot

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
wincardona said:
I'm in Cabo with my girlfriend enjoying myself and would like to thank all of you for remembering my 66th birthday. It's been a long journey, but I have no regrets the life I have chosen, thanks to people like you guys who have made this day even more special. Once again thanks for remembering.

Billy I <--one of the almost forgotten ones.:eek:
Cabo? There aren't any pool tables in Cabo! You're going to have to waste time snorkeling in those pristine waters, and sunning on the beach while sipping San Miguel! And it's touching that you were able to find a girl who would put up with you. I hope you brought plenty of those little blue pills. Happy Birthday, Pittsburgh Billy!!

Doc

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Hey Bill; Looooooooooooooooooong time no see, Happy B'day, hope you and everyone in your family is fine and well, I always knew you were a little older than me, never to admit it of course.
Might see you at DCC this year, if my families health is better. Hope to see you soon, we'll cut up some old jackpots.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

philip guagliardo

Verified Member
Hi

Hi

Happy Birthday Bill !

The one and only Pittsburg Kid who just keeps ticking like a Timex watch ! Its one thing to be a great poolplayer , there have be many , but to be a class act is much more of a rarity and if you lived in England you would be called Sir William . I guess your not ever going to get fat and old :D

Race track Phil

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Didnt Billy have a B-day around this time last year?????

Happy B-Day buddy,

Me and Billy have a 5-15 minute phone call every 3 months to solve the worlds problems, no matter how big or small. Its awalys my pleaseure as I respect him as I do all my elders, and I try and learn from him.

my very best

Eric

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
CaliRed said:
checking out the calendar and it appears Billy has hit the double 6's. Wishing you a Happy Birthday and thanks for all your contributions to the pool world in your multi-faceted career.

Now tell us all a story!!!

While were waiting for you and the story, here is a Happy Birthday Jam for you....

[youtube]3Xpeami317s[/youtube]

Happy birthday to my favorite accu-stats commentator. {You're a very close second Freddy}