J. Jones vs. E. Reyes 2009 D.C.C.

youngstown

Verified Member
The 11 is tempting, but I can't see getting shape on anything because the 15 is in the way.

Might be patient here and bank the 1 into the 14/2 and trying to leave him on his long rail. I'd hope to send the 14 and 3 toward my long rail.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, you're opinion, man.

youngstown

Verified Member
J. Jones vs. E. Reyes 2009 D.C.C.

The 11 is tempting, but I can't see getting shape on anything because the 15 is in the way.

Might be patient here and bank the 1 into the 14/2 and trying to leave him on his long rail. I'd hope to send the 14 and 3 toward my long rail.

Actually , would need to use right to shorten the bank, so might let the cb travel to bottom rail, hoping to get close to 5.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Almost exactly my thinking. I think a slight back-cut bank of the 1 sends it somewhere around the gap between the 6 and 10 and whitey goes to the bottom rail.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Cut the 9 with inside english and come down below the 1 ball.

I like that too, but if it looks like I can get him to the bottom rail off the 1, I prefer locking him down better than giving myself a possible dangerous next shot at the 10. I might like yours best if I were more confident of the 9 & 10.

Wayne

Verified Member

I would definitely shoot the 11 ball with maximum draw. You will hit the 15 on the far side and stand a good chance to run a number of balls. Pretty easy shot with the 11 that close to the hole.

bstroud

Verified Member
I would shoot in the 11with left English hitting the rail behind the 15 hard enough to get to the other side of the table.

If you hit the 15 too thick you can bank the 5.

The worst might be a scratch in your opponents pocket.

Should win the game from here.

Bill S.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Jeremy decided to cut the 9 ball. He did not look at anything else from what I could see. It looked like the 9 may have skidded a little causing it to jaw up.

jj shot.jpg

He left it here for Efren:

jj leave 1.jpg

jj leave 2.jpg

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yea, I also shoot the 9 there because if you miss you still are sitting good if you hit it pocket speed. If you make it you have a chance to win the game.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Yea, I also shoot the 9 there because if you miss you still are sitting good if you hit it pocket speed. If you make it you have a chance to win the game.

This is exactly the reason this is the correct shot here.

High reward, low risk.