Dcc updates

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
heard there are 500 bank entries.....:eek:

hope you guys can throw out some updates occasionally....:p

Yes I don't know the exact number but it is huge! They have in fact appropriated the six 9' tables in the action room for additional tournament assignments. That is a major bummer for those of us going in big part for our onepocket.org king of the hill action!

Mike Eck took his first round draw to the hill... I'm sure we will hear from him!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
503 Banks entries! That is why they have commandeered the six action room tables. The TD desk said "maybe" it will only be today and tomorrow but the way each division overlaps I don't see the pressure easing up. Bummer for us

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
503 Banks entries! That is why they have commandeered the six action room tables. The TD desk said "maybe" it will only be today and tomorrow but the way each division overlaps I don't see the pressure easing up. Bummer for us

I'm sitting here wondering whether I should feel guilty about being glad I didn't come. That is a bummer for you guys.

Good luck to all.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
They said on a stream that they cut off entries at that point.. TV Mike showing some matches free on FB.. I watched Robert Newkirk play a guy named Randall Parter..Boy did Newkirk make quick work of him..

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
They said on a stream that they cut off entries at that point.. TV Mike showing some matches free on FB.. I watched Robert Newkirk play a guy named Randall Parter..Boy did Newkirk make quick work of him..

yeah....been on the receiving end of that a couple times.....:eek::frus

our horses col bille and chicagomike had brutal pulls first round.....

also saw chicagofats, fast eddie, clay carmen, baby huey, mastacruz in the banks as well....

go get some fellas.....
;)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
yeah....been on the receiving end of that a couple times.....:eek::frus

our horses col bille and chicagomike had brutal pulls first round.....

also saw chicagofats, fast eddie, clay carmen, baby huey, mastacruz in the banks as well....

go get some fellas.....
;)
Yeah, Bille's bad luck draws continue from last year. Yesterday he had to play Josh Roberts, then tomorrow it's Scott Lee. I assume that's THE Scott Lee..:(

Chi Mike drew Skylar Woodward. But at least he gets a no-name player tomorrow.

I see my man Jerry Matchin is so far cruisin' along.

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Yeah, Bille's bad luck draws continue from last year. Yesterday he had to play Josh Roberts, then tomorrow it's Scott Lee. I assume that's THE Scott Lee..:(

Chi Mike drew Skylar Woodward. But at least he gets a no-name player tomorrow.

I see my man Jerry Matchin is so far cruisin' along.

~Doc

i think bille will beat scott lee if thats the instructor

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Thank goodness they have a limit. Last time I played was in 2003. A record 300+. Open tables at 5am Sunday when the last of the first round ends.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
over 500 in the Banks? That's nuts and will slow down every tourney moving forward. Sorry it will affect your action tables, that's always a big part of the fun for 1pocket.org members for sure. Not to mention even less practice time (if that's possible).

Play well everyone.

youngstown

Verified Member
Dcc updates

B won. last night a few jokers said. those who cant do teach....lol

I saw Scott play Lee Van Corteza 4 yrs ago and he won a game and played him tough another game. He can usually play a little. He’s had a pretty rough year though and I think he took 2 weeks off right before Derby to take the wife to Hawaii to renew their marriage vows...