bucktooth

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I have a good Bucktooth story, but I am tired of DickBrain pissing on whatever story I post. I will save it for my book and get paid for it.

Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Does Bucktooth belong in the One Pocket Hall of Fame?

I first saw the "Tooth" in the early sixties in Southern California. Although he was a great hustler and a very good player player, I am not sure about him being Hall of Fame material. If there is Hall of Fame for matching up with the best of it, he certainly belongs in it. While he has gone off for some big scores, whoever beat him had to outrun the nuts and he has taken off many big ones himself.

His pool room in the east bay in the 70's was a heavy action spot. Road players showing up to shoot the toothpick at the lumberyard (his words).

He was probably the second best one handed one pocket player on the west coast after Ronny Allen in the 60's/70's.

He still shows up at some local tournaments, and while he doesn't play anymore, is always colorful and full of stories.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Probably.....

Probably.....

....best Freddie,now lets get that book cookin.What city will you do the signing?

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I have collected autographs and pictures of all the great pool players and hustlers for the last 25 years.
I saw Mr. Tooth at the DCC a few years ago and he always had an audience.
I finally asked him if I could take a picture and he graciously said yes.
When I asked for an autograph he told me he never signs blank paper, because it would be too easy for someone to make it into a document to use against him financially , or ?
I kind of understood, so I came up with an idea .
I got a piece of paper and wrote all over it in duplicate except in an area big enough to sign his name .
"This paper has no value or meaning in any way, shape or form. It is only meant as an autograph. I am not responsible for anything concerning this paper."
I walked up to him with the paper and could see that he was not thrilled to see me , but after he read the lines he smiled and asked for my pen and signed it.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I have a good Bucktooth story, but I am tired of DickBrain pissing on whatever story I post. I will save it for my book and get paid for it.

Beard

Totally uncalled for !..:(...I have deliberately avoided any reference to you lately, when dealing with the two 'RETARDS' (names not necessary)...I have always said I enjoyed your stories..(whatever level of truthfulness may be involved)...But if you insist on berating me, with your immature, th*n ski**ed, paranoid B.S,...then lets do it in the 'Members Forum', (where the retards can butt in, and take your
side, with their [sic] 'clever' editing)...And stay tuned.. I will be resuming the popular, X-rated, "Beard Exposed" Vol. II..:cool: ;) :D

SuperDuck <--Apparently struck a nerve, without even saying ANYTHING ???..:frus

PS..I have several hundred 'Bucktooth storie's'..(another guy who knew me well, thats makes THREE !)..I just can't [sic] elaborate as
well as you, which at times, I admit...does piss me off !...:rolleyes: ;) :eek:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Totally uncalled for !..:(...I have deliberately avoided any reference to you lately, when dealing with the two 'RETARDS' (names not necessary)...I have always said I enjoyed your stories..(whatever level of truthfulness may be involved)...But if you insist on baiting me, with your immature, th*n ski**ed, paranoia B.S,...then lets do it in the 'Members Forum', (where the retards can butt in, and take your
side, with their [sic] 'clever' editing)...And stay tuned.. I will be resuming the popular, X-rated, "Beard Exposed" Vol. II..:cool: ;) :D

PS..I have several hundred 'Bucktooth storie's'..(another guy who knew me well, thats makes THREE !)..I just can't [sic] elaborate as

Dear Ducky,

Why don't you stop acting insulted? You know damn well you would've knocked anything Freddy wrote:confused:.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Dear Ducky,

Why don't you stop acting insulted? You know damn well you would've knocked anything Freddy wrote:confused:.

Dennis

Please butt out Mr.Pincushion..:( :( :(....Oh sorry, was that you Denise ?..easy mistake)..:rolleyes:..:rolleyes: ;)

Super Duck,<---Has NEVER knocked any "TRUTHFUL" statement El Beardo ever made !...You must be thinking of Bill Stroud..:D :D :D

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
PS I do think the Tooth is a very good candidate for Lifetime Pool in Action

The Tooth is definately a shoo-in Steve...However, I suggest you have him give his acceptance speech last..(he may run a little over, and people will nod off)..He makes Beardmonster sound like a MUTE/MIME/COPYCAT...:p :p :p

SuperDuck <---Still wuvs Beardo, and his stories...I am very jealous I have not been "around" as much as him...But, I do have some good UPS 'dog bite' stories...!!! :D

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Totally uncalled for !..:(...I have deliberately avoided any reference to you lately, when dealing with the two 'RETARDS' (names not necessary)...I have always said I enjoyed your stories..(whatever level of truthfulness may be involved)...You are weakly trying to protest your "innocence" when with your own mouth you are actually offering a confession. You enjoy my stories so much that your comments always include the charge that they are never true. Hmm. Apparently whatever attention I get from the anecdotes seems to put a flame under your gonads. Tch, tch.

But if you insist on berating me, with your immature, th*n ski**ed, paranoid B.S,...then lets do it in the 'Members Forum', (where the retards can butt in, and take your

I'm sure you have some, "The ugly, fat old broad offered to do me if I would forego her COD charges," stories.

Beard

Betdapot

Verified Member
Last time I seen bucktooth he was getting stuck up by Pookie getting the 5 ball, at the time Pookie was a top regional player bucktooth had no idea who he was and said no kid can give me the 5 ball. I beat Johnny Archer with the 5 ball. I think Pookie won like 18 dimes

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Last time I seen bucktooth he was getting stuck up by Pookie getting the 5 ball, at the time Pookie was a top regional player bucktooth had no idea who he was and said no kid can give me the 5 ball. I beat Johnny Archer with the 5 ball. I think Pookie won like 18 dimes

Sounds very believable, Bedapot..Tooth rarely played good player's without getting major weight...I would tell you what I gave him playing 9ball or One Pocket, but Beardo might call me a 'liar' and cast aspersions..:rolleyes: ;) :sorry

PS..Oh wait, unlike most of Beardo's 'victim's' on his 'Be*t L*st', the Tooth is still ALIVE, and coherent,..Lets ask HIM..:eek:

Last edited:

mnb

Pookie gave him more than the 5 ball and won about 8k (not 18). Bucktooth was recovering from pneumonia and couldn't make a ball in the ocean that day. FWIW, they were supposed to play the same game the following day, but Pookie decided to leave town winner, rather than try to outrun the nuts again.