Odds & Ends in a new gallery

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I just uploaded a new gallery on our Smugmug site that contains what I call "odds & ends." Mike Haines and I do not know where or when most of these photos were taken. Or, at least, we are so uncertain that we hesitate to label them with a date or occasion. There are some shots of Willie Mosconi, Jimmy Caras, Danny Jones, Jose Parica, Leonard Bludworth, Vivian Villareal, Willie Elder, Eddie Taylor, and Mike Massey. They have not all been captioned. I hope you enjoy browsing through them!

Here's the link: http://billporter.smugmug.com/gallery/1656172

Last edited by a moderator:

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again, Bill!

I took the liberty of correcting your link -- it was set to your 'Add photo' menu :)

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
BillPorter said:
I just uploaded a new gallery on our Smugmug site that contains what I call "odds & ends." Mike Haines and I do not know where or when most of these photos were taken. Or, at least, we are so uncertain that we hesitate to label them with a date or occasion. There are some shots of Willie Mosconi, Jimmy Caras, Danny Jones, Jose Parica, Leonard Bludworth, Vivian Villareal, Willie Elder, Eddie Taylor, and Mike Massey. They have not all been captioned. I hope you enjoy browsing through them!

Here's the link: http://billporter.smugmug.com/gallery/1656172

I would say that most were an event with the McDermott tour in the early 90's ... and most likely in or around Texas?

Call Randy G at the pool school in Dallas for help identifying. It would be a start anyway

Thanks again for some great shots, it's very much appreciated

Bill

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks

Thanks

onepocket said:
Thanks again, Bill!

I took the liberty of correcting your link -- it was set to your 'Add photo' menu :)
Thanks, Steve....I'm glad it wasn't the link to my bank accounts! :)