WEI Table question?

u12armresl

Verified Member
Hello,

I noticed that you can't cut and paste the whole WEI table.

Can someone take the examples people are posting where the users comment on what they would do in that situation and put all the tables in one thread so they could be printed to take to the pool hall and practice?

Or is there a link to a place where there are situations come up and that can be printed.

Thanks much.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
There is no easy way to do it, but a thread was started on this before...

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2688&highlight=print

The general idea is, you would probably start a wordpad document or Microsoft Word document or even Excel and copy and paste all of your relevent text for each diagram and then copy the WEI table in with it.

Most threads get hijacked or have some unrelated exchanges in them, so you could copy and paste the relevent text. (not that there is anything wrong with that):)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
There is no easy way to do it, but a thread was started on this before...

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2688&highlight=print

The general idea is, you would probably start a wordpad document or Microsoft Word document or even Excel and copy and paste all of your relevent text for each diagram and then copy the WEI table in with it.

Most threads get hijacked or have some unrelated exchanges in them, so you could copy and paste the relavent text. (not that there is anything wrong with that):)
Word is one of the programs that readily accepts a graphic "paste" of the WEI diagrams -- at least my version.

1. Click on the pencil icon to open the WEI in a new window
2. Open the tool palette by clicking the little wrench icon
3. Click on the Black & White icon ("BW") to change the diagram from color to black & white
4. Click on the camera icon (next to the "BW" icon) to "copy" the diagram
5. Go to your Word page (have a new page open ahead of time) and "paste"
6. Remember to "Save As" your new Word diagram so you have it for future reference
7. Print it out

On mine, I seem to get two diagrams horizontally per 8-1/2 x 11 page -- but Microsoft could muck that up for me at any time :)