I'm planning Sunday

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
to do my interesting post. In the meantime Wyatt Diamond posted some great photos .Why can't he put up more pictures, Steve? He said he had many more.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Grady said:
to do my interesting post. In the meantime Wyatt Diamond posted some great photos .Why can't he put up more pictures, Steve? He said he had many more.
I hope we fixed that issue.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Grady said:
If you go to the Cochran's thread by me,, I think his pictures are on page three.

Grady,

I think I found the thread, but there isn't 3 pages in it.. is this is?

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=12106&postcount=1

It appears these are scanned photos, so they could be extremely large. These are great pictures, they just need to resized probably a bit for the web.

If there is any way you can have him send them to me, I would be more than happy to resize them, so he will have no problem posting them. I would then send them back to him if he wishes, so he can post them or I can just post them for him and he can join in the thread.

Just have him send them to photos@oldpoolhall.com If they are VERY large, he might want to send 1 or 2 per email and just send multiple emails to me.

When you get into scanned pictures, they can get VERY large when they scan them at 300 dpi.

Please have him send them to me, these pics are great and everyone would enjoy them very much

Greg

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Grady said:
Yes, those are the ones. He said he had many more but wasn't able to post them.

Can you get his email address or his phone number and send it to me at this email address? I'll get in touch with him and figure out how he can share some more of his pictures with us. I see he hasn't logged on to here since June of 08, I believe.

Or maybe his phone number, if he doesn't regularly check his email?

photos@oldpoolhall.com

Thanks Grady, I just want to help him out on getting his pictures up.

Greg