B. Incardona vs. S. Smith 1998 W.O.P.#3

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
This disclaimer was issued for a reason:p . It wasn't fair to expect anybody to see the shot that BI chose. The Greenshot diagram of mine doesn't do the shot justice, he hit it great and had the foresight to hit it with top right also. He force-followed from the end rail and controlled the rock.

This shot and his previous shot (post #17) are worth the price of the DVD.(To my critics: how often do I say that?)

I did not show the movement of all the balls but where they ended up.

View attachment 2826

I would bank the one ball too the pocket on my left. A lot off people will shoot off the 5 ball two rails in the stack.

I dont like that shot. the one ball will cause somr damage. But the two railin the stack doesnt help. But thats wha I would do.

THe two rails in the stack looks so very inviting. BUt not for me.

Here's how he left it:

View attachment 2827

View attachment 2828

I would bank the one ball too the pocket on the left. And a lot off people will shoot ywo rails into the stack.

I dont like that shot. the one ball can cause somr damage but the two rail l shot into the stack wont do much.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
This disclaimer was issued for a reason:p . It wasn't fair to expect anybody to see the shot that BI chose. The Greenshot diagram of mine doesn't do the shot justice, he hit it great and had the foresight to hit it with top right also. He force-followed from the end rail and controlled the rock.

This shot and his previous shot (post #17) are worth the price of the DVD.(To my critics: how often do I say that?)

I did not show the movement of all the balls but where they ended up.

View attachment 2826

Here's how he left it:

View attachment 2827

View attachment 2828
GREAT SHOT Billy I.:)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I would bank the one ball too the pocket on the left. And a lot off people will shoot ywo rails into the stack.

I dont like that shot. the one ball can cause somr damage but the two rail l shot into the stack wont do much.

If he force followed how did the cue ball get way out thier. Does it showe the cueball going too the end rail twice?