Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-16-2017, 08:50 AM
gulfportdoc's Avatar
gulfportdoc gulfportdoc is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
Posts: 9,051
Default Graveyard

Well, I can see that the site will be Deadsville for a few days while many of the the lads are in battle in Chicago. Anyone want to play cards? I'd put up a WWYD, but there would hardly be enough people to participate..

~Doc
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-16-2017, 09:21 AM
unoperro's Avatar
unoperro unoperro is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,310
Default

The other dr. probably is available for a dissertation
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-16-2017, 10:42 AM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 4,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
Well, I can see that the site will be Deadsville for a few days while many of the the lads are in battle in Chicago. Anyone want to play cards? I'd put up a WWYD, but there would hardly be enough people to participate..

~Doc
Hehe probably so Doc, but still plenty here to participate in the WWYD's, I look forward to replying to yours when you post it!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-16-2017, 02:34 PM
Kybanks Kybanks is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 512
Default

I will be on my best behaviour! Got reprimanded in the last wwyd! Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2017, 06:17 PM
wincardona wincardona is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas Tx.
Posts: 7,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybanks View Post
I will be on my best behaviour! Got reprimanded in the last wwyd! Lol.
Yes that's right and I almost harshly judged your last one between Shannon and Reyes but I decided to let you slide.

Dr. Bill
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2017, 08:25 PM
Kybanks Kybanks is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wincardona View Post
Yes that's right and I almost harshly judged your last one between Shannon and Reyes but I decided to let you slide.

Dr. Bill
Lol, don't hold back! What's wrong with the 2 railer?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.