ck stream

Grinder797

The stream from breaker popped up on my fbook feed, so I watched until I had to leave for work. Didn't know it was CK until this evening's 1P.org check. Some decent shooting from the little bit i saw.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks guys! I love it when I had no idea I was able to play pool until a couple of hours before it happened, so either way it was going to be a good day for me because I was playing one hole! :)

Yea, was sporting the Ghost's one pocket shirt from last year (still waiting to see the new design ghostie!)..

John, the guy I was playing actually was/is a pretty good player. He was a pretty good shortstop back in the day and he still plays 8/7 or possibly 9/7 better than me when he is playing good. He had just gone through a procedure at the hospital so he was still kind of weak and I could tell he played bad. He also is a real good 3 cushion player.

I had my share of easy misses and "one and dones" when I should have ran more balls but I also had some pretty good shots as well.

For me, playing guys with his knowledge/experience, I know I am able to play cheap and hopefully learn something (win or lose) so its always win/win.

I was getting 8/7 and won the first 4 and saw he was playing bad and I was playing good so I told him I would play even from here and he ended up winning 4 of the next 6 and I won 2 so I end up 2 games winner.

Hopefully the stream recorded so I can post a few WWYDs later.