J. Brumback vs. J. Miller 2004 D.C.C.#2

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
You can put my shit in a time capsule and use it in the year 3000. What is never going to change or become "new era" is shooting at 9 footers instead of 3 footers. If I cant get that point established than we have nowhere to go. Very presumptuous statement to make, while stating the obvious. There's reasons why people shoot 9 footers and leave 3 footers, which I won't go into.

You are being presumptuous if you are inferring that I dont think that there are sometimes reasons when someone should shoot at a 9 footer even if they are leaving a 3 footer.
I have an offensive situational strategy that goes well beyond what most people think offensive strategy should be. I just dont ever get much chance to present it. I always believe that you should first understand what is bad before you make a determination as to what is good.
As far as I am concerned It still hasnt yet been firmly established that there is any advantage to shooting a shots that have less distance to travel.:confused:

Beard

I am done here. Now it is time to stir my Sunday sauce made with Lamb bones. It makes a sauce richer than Donald Trump.

That's exactly what I was talking about.:frus Enjoy your day.:)

Dr. Bill