No announcement yet.

My newest You Tube video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please accept my apology if I am one of the people who didn't subscribe or hit the like button.
    I try to do that when I enjoy something
    I'm also sorry you haven't been acknowledged as much as you should have Tom , you put a lot of time and effort into your work.
    If you ever figure out the internet phenomenon you would be a zillionaire , PewdiePie gets 40 trillion votes and views, and guys with vast knowledge like you, get 3 or 4 likes.
    For what it's worth , it's not just you .
    I know the answer , you need a scantily clad young woman bouncing around and slithering all over the table while you show the shots.
    That formula gets about 10 million votes every time.
    I wish you would reconsider and put the videos back up , maybe it isn't fruitful today but it might be next month, you won't know, if it isn't there to be viewed.

Comment

Always a day late and a dollar short. I subscribed today. I would like to say that every time I have seen you I have learned something new about pool.not just one pocket. The concepts you show work with all the games . Really good explanations on the videos on you tube. Thanks Tom. Coming with the family in the spring to Orlando, bringing my cue I will call you with the dates I want to come up and play a bit.

B
      Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
        Maybe I'm wrong but it seems pretty sad when this thread gets 122 views with only 3 responses, especially when I've made an overt request to hear from you all. It would have been nice to have received some recognition of my efforts here but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Have fun guys and gals.

Tom
        Regardless.... you should be in the HOF for Contributions to the Game. You have done as much or more than anyone to promote and keep 1p alive. Your book, videos, DVD’s, lessons, etc are the best. First class stuff. Nobody does it better. 122 views.... Chin up TRW....you’re one in a million.
        Last edited by GoldCrown; 01-20-2019, 07:34 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Bill , Bille , and Frank . That's all i'm looking for. A little acknowledgement, just to let me know my efforts are recognized and
          appreciated. Now I feel more like posting a few comments here and there and maybe, once in a while, a link to one of my You Tube videos.

Like this one. https://youtu.be/SlozqFMQ3mg

Don't forget.....please if you are a member and watch this video. Let me
          know what you think. All constructive criticisms are welcome.

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

Comment

Tom I appreciate the videos you put up��
            This is first time I have visited this forum so I couldn't comment before

Comment

Thank you Mike. You know I appreciate your acknowledging my efforts.

Tom

Comment

Watched your 3 Options video and wow!
                That was some impressive shooting. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thank you Mike. That one was fun to put together.

It's amazing how one situation, with so many balls spread up and down the table and with no clear, open, and obvious first shot, can offer so many ways of accomplishing the same goal.

Tom

Comment

Not sure how I missed this, Tom. Man that’s impressive. You are a strong shooter, sir!!
                    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Thank you Mitch. Looking forward to seeing you in Memphis.
                      I arrive tomorrow afternoon. Haven't practiced hardly at all.
                      All my time has been eaten up by my students these past few weeks

But I'll be as ready as I can be. You can be sure of that!

Tom

Comment

For those you may be interested, I just uploaded another One Pocket video on my You Tube channel.
                        Here is the link

https://youtu.be/6eAyWCxkirI

Tom

Comment

Tom, Howdy;

Nice video, 3 nice shots that are worth remembering.

hank
                          Striving for a less complicated life since 1949 ...

Comment

Tickies can be fun, but I find them hard to aim the path of the cue ball as consistently as I'd like. More practice would help, no doubt. That said, I'd like to see the outtakes for this video.

Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
                            For those you may be interested, I just uploaded another One Pocket video on my You Tube channel.
                            Here is the link

https://youtu.be/6eAyWCxkirI

Tom

Comment

as always very educational and well produced
                              thanks for sharing tom

Comment

Great shots Tom. Thanks!
                                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X