No announcement yet.

N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, me and Meachum made our reservations. We will be there Thursday-Monday. Hilton Garden Inn at the Airport. Seems to be the best i could find at 101 + tax non-refundable per night for a double. 35mins to the pool room.
    I'll send my check to you today Dave.

Comment

Call me Dave 831 588 7864 in ten
      I am on the phone right now
      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
        Dave, if some attendees want to use PayPal, I can accept it and send you a check for those people. Let me know if I can help.
        Send me your Pay Pal
        I'm paying for two
        Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

LSJohn just posted approval to send in entry fees in advance even if no cap. This will make it much easier to coordinate the tournament if we can confirm most of those who will participate. Those who can, please mail in your entries ahead of time. Thanks guys.

Comment

on my way to the post office.....

Comment

Doc Hutch

I did not see DocHutch's name one the list and he sent me a text and said he was interested in playing.

Joeya
              Have words, will travel.

Comment

Duplicate

Thanks,
                JoeyA
                Have words, will travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
                  LSJohn just posted approval to send in entry fees in advance even if no cap. This will make it much easier to coordinate the tournament if we can confirm most of those who will participate. Those who can, please mail in your entries ahead of time. Thanks guys.
                  Dave,
                  What is the mailing address for entry fees and the Pay to? As well as the dollar amount. Is the green fee added in to the entry fee or is it separate? If separate, what is the green fee and how much is it?

Thanks,
                  JoeyA
                  Have words, will travel.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyA View Post
                    I did not see DocHutch's name one the list and he sent me a text and said he was interested in playing.

Joeya
                    LSJohn replied to him in one of the other threads. Mentioned something about him needing to have been active, contributor, verified, etc.

I looked at his profile...been a member (not verified) since 2007 and has only posted once before this.

Appeal to LSJohn. His decision to make.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyA View Post
                      Dave,
                      What is the mailing address for entry fees and the Pay to? As well as the dollar amount. Is the green fee added in to the entry fee or is it separate? If separate, what is the green fee and how much is it?

Thanks,
                      JoeyA
                      Joey, the mailing address is at the first post in this thread. Only send $100.00 entry fee (check, not cash). Green fees will be collected at site.

Comment

I'm in, booked room and airfare today.

Arr. Thur PM

Bill
                        Bill Meacham
                        WBT
                        www.worldbilliardtour.com
                        no link....

Comment

N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Sorry in advance... 😁

Three friends; an Irishman, a German, and a Czechoslovakian were hunting in the woods. There was a large male bear and a large female bear there. The Czechoslovakian gets eaten by one of the Bears... So his friends are furious. They find the bear they knew ate him; the female bear, and they shot her. They cut her open to look for their friend and be sure!! And ... Nothing!!! Do you know the moral of the story???

The Czech was in the Male!!!! 😜😜
                          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                            Sorry in advance... ��

Three friends; an Irishman, a German, and a Czechoslovakian were hunting in the woods. There was a large male bear and a large female bear there. The Czechoslovakian gets eaten by one of the Bears... So his friends are furious. They find the bear they knew ate him; the female bear, and they shot her. They cut her open to look for there friend and be sure!! And ... Nothing!!! Do you know the moral or the story???

The Czech was in the Male!!!! ����
                            Really gross Mitch....how did you know I am Czech?
                            Last edited by Disco Dave; 06-30-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Dave View Post
                              Really gross Mitch....how did you know I am Czech?
                              How do you think we decided to whom we would send our entries?

Sweets for the sweet, fruit for the fruits, nuts for the nuts, and checks.....

QED.

Comment

Lacy's Entry

Dave, My check is in the mail.

Looks like I will have to arrive on Thursday instead of Friday.

No problem for me, but may be for others. See all of you in Sept.

Robert Newkirk

Comment

Working...
                                X