You need 2 to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need 2 to win

You are bottom right, need 2. The CB is frozen.

Last edited by youngstownkid; 02-28-2017, 01:43 AM.

Can't tell from pic if there's a kiss on the 3 ball cross bank -- if not, I bank with inside-- if I make the. 3, I bank the 1-- game over...... If there's a kiss on 3 ball, I play safe putting 3 ball on my side......

Comment

leave the cue ball on the short rail.
      Last edited by vapros; 02-28-2017, 04:32 AM.
      If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Kick off the short rail, hit the 3 gently. Let him figure it out, he needs 3. Going to bed.
        If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

I think I've seen a trick shot of sorts from here: 2-rail the 1 with some good inside so the cueball follows a Z path to the bottom rail. Easy bank on the 3 to bring it home.
          "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
            You are bottom right, need 2. The CB is frozen.
            I would long-rail-first the 3 sending CB to the middle of the head rail off the 3rd rail.

Comment

Originally posted by vapros View Post
              Kick off the short rail, hit the 3 gently. Let him figure it out, he needs 3. Going to bed.
              Can't argue with this option, I like it.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by poolisboring View Post
                Can't tell from pic if there's a kiss on the 3 ball cross bank -- if not, I bank with inside-- if I make the. 3, I bank the 1-- game over...... If there's a kiss on 3 ball, I play safe putting 3 ball on my side......
                Im also playing this shot. It mostly gets a kiss though, but the 3 gets kicked up table with a poor QB angle to bank the 1.

Comment

Originally posted by vapros View Post
                  this for me too

Comment

Rail first kick the 3 out three rails. This shot is strong once you develop a feel for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                      I would long-rail-first the 3 sending CB to the middle of the head rail off the 3rd rail.
                      Do you mean off the 4th rail? Long_short-long-long.

I think thats too hard and 3 will come back to offer a good shot.

Comment

Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                        Rail first kick the 3 out three rails. This shot is strong once you develop a feel for it.
                        Not sure about this. For me the goal in kicking the 3 ball from the bottom rail is a soft hit keeping the 3 ball in the banking lane of that straight back.
                        The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Just cross the three ball and focus on avoiding the kiss. Don't try to make it but get the cueball back up table by the one ball.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry matchin View Post
                            Just cross the three ball and focus on avoiding the kiss. Don't try to make it but get the cueball back up table by the one ball.
                            Why in the world not ?
                            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                            (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

this was my first attempt, come off the ball on the spot, we can play from here...Click image for larger version

Name:	20170228_105304.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	394144
                              Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Working...
                              X