Orcollo/Chohan Match?????

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Tony just posted this on his facebook page:

"I was just asked by Ariel Roy Francisco if I would be interested in playing Dennis Orcollo so I would love to play if I can find the help for my side to come with my end I am going to come out of retirement and start preparing and play this match this is what I have always lived for thank you for asking me Ariel Roy Francisco and I will let you know if I can make this happen."

It looks like Tony is looking for investors to make this happen. Dennis's camp is getting very active.

Dave

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Tony just posted this on his facebook page:

"I was just asked by Ariel Roy Francisco if I would be interested in playing Dennis Orcollo so I would love to play if I can find the help for my side to come with my end I am going to come out of retirement and start preparing and play this match this is what I have always lived for thank you for asking me Ariel Roy Francisco and I will let you know if I can make this happen."

It looks like Tony is looking for investors to make this happen. Dennis's camp is getting very active.

Dave

I like Tonys game a lot but he can't beat Dennis even

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I like Tony and I have put him in a few games myself. He plays power one pocket like Scott. Hows that power one pocket work against a perfectionist? Tony, before he quit again said he would play anyone except Alex, so how does he think he can match up here? One thing, Tony will play anyone with someone elses money. How would he play on his own money?:eek::eek: Ill take DO.

youngstown

Verified Member
Orcollo/Chohan Match?????

I'd like to play Dennis as well if I can find some investors :/

BRLongArm

Verified Member
From Tony's facebook:

Looks like to me Ariel Roy Francisco and Dennis Orcollo you have a match i have good enough amount secured to say we can play for substantial amount I am playing because I want to play the best I love the game and that is why I accept the challenge now we can start to work 💼 on the details for where and format.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
From Tony's facebook:

Looks like to me Ariel Roy Francisco and Dennis Orcollo you have a match i have good enough amount secured to say we can play for substantial amount I am playing because I want to play the best I love the game and that is why I accept the challenge now we can start to work 💼 on the details for where and format.

They should play it at the Ice House :lol

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
From Tony's facebook:

I just logged in to see this and was going to post but you saved me the trouble. Thanks.

Get er done!

Dave

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Chohan can't beat Dennis even... Per Hacker

Chohan can't beat Dennis even... Per Hacker

What ever happened to USA USA USA! You guys don't love your country?
PS. I'll take the little feller~T

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I think that a better match would be between T-rex and Frost. But to my knowledge neither camp is proposing one. Tony might have a chance against Orcullo using a 20-30 second time clock.

~Doc

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think that a better match would be between T-rex and Frost. But to my knowledge neither camp is proposing one. Tony might have a chance against Orcullo using a 20-30 second time clock.

~Doc

I was just going to say Doc..if they have another match I would seriously make sure there was a shot clock, even if its 60 sec that's fine. I still dont think t-rex can beat him that way but it will be less painful for us railbirds ;)

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I was just going to say Doc..if they have another match I would seriously make sure there was a shot clock, even if its 60 sec that's fine. I still dont think t-rex can beat him that way but it will be less painful for us railbirds ;)

Nobody is going to bet that kind of money on a 30 second shot clock, or even a minute shot clock. The players and backers are the ones betting the money. We as fans have no skin in the game. We didn't even pay for the stream. If the players were in a tournament and a pay per view stream, I would agree with you. But this is a gambling match and we are merely flies on the wall.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I think Tony is a hair better than Scott and hopefully a little smarter. I might give a couple of people a chance to get their money back

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Wasn't Bustamante the one who put him in retirement?:eek:

Yep...he couldn't beat Bustamante when they played that big match last year, how's he gonna beat Dennis - amazing that he could find stakehorses for this match-up...:rolleyes:...

Like Doc said...a better match-up, and one that would be very entertaining to watch, would be Tony vs. Scott.

- Ghost