Official Entry Thread for 2017 onepocket.org Tourney

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Can you please verify that my entry made it to you?? Thanks!

I did receive your payment last night. On a side note, if I am not mistaken, we may know each other. I grew up in New Lenox and played a lot of leagues and tournaments in the suburbs and Chicago before moving to Minnesota 16 years ago.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I did receive your payment last night. On a side note, if I am not mistaken, we may know each other. I grew up in New Lenox and played a lot of leagues and tournaments in the suburbs and Chicago before moving to Minnesota 16 years ago.

Well then I would say there's a pretty good chance. Looking forward to seeing you👍

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Very unlikely that I could make it due to my wifes condition. I would like to ask if
you make the shirts available to everyone or just the people attending. I'd definately be interesting in getting one. Thanks

chicagomike

Verified Member
Very unlikely that I could make it due to my wifes condition. I would like to ask if
you make the shirts available to everyone or just the people attending. I'd definately be interesting in getting one. Thanks

Prayers for you and your wife...

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN

I will make shirts available to everyone and will have a post up about it in the next couple of weeks. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Matt,
money sent... forgot to put XL for a shirt...

B

Got it Col. It will be great to see you again.

Good news is, there is a liquor store a block away so we can continue our run from last year as the first 2 to start and last 2 to finish drinking'!!!

chicagomike

Verified Member
I know that this will be a shocker for some on here. But I plan to play cold stone sober this time...just to see how I do...

B

Nice...and don't forget we have a banks game to play! We never started what we didn't finish at the Derby.

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Thanks for the kind responses, while things are definately better than they were about a year ago there still is a lot of room for improvement. while she has now been declared cancer free the nueropathy issues still exist. Needs a walker and still has caretakers. I was really hoping to get a chance to play against some solid players just to see where my games at. Maybe next time.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Thanks for the kind responses, while things are definately better than they were about a year ago there still is a lot of room for improvement. while she has now been declared cancer free the nueropathy issues still exist. Needs a walker and still has caretakers. I was really hoping to get a chance to play against some solid players just to see where my games at. Maybe next time.

I'm glad to hear the good news about cancer free...I'll keep praying on the rest.