Stream

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That's what I'd been trying. Always works for a while when I first log in.... then kaput.

Thanks any-who.

J

Yea, a few minutes after I posted it did that to me.. I watched the last match with Newkirk and Rawski and had to refresh about 3 times, I think, but it was still good.. Pic is too small for me to remain on chat, but on full screen it looked great.. I liked it. John H and Tom Tom funny...

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
That's what I'd been trying. Always works for a while when I first log in.... then kaput.

Thanks any-who.

J

Yea, a few minutes after I posted it did that to me.. I watched the last match with Newkirk and Rawski and had to refresh about 3 times, I think, but it was still good.. Pic is too small for me to remain on chat, but on full screen it looked great.. I liked it. John H and Tom Tom funny...
i was getting the same problem
after a short while it would freeze
for sure on full screen the picture was very sharp

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
No prob. Mine is freezing too often and too long to be watchable anyway. When I reboot, or switch from Chrome to Firefox -- or vice versa -- it works for a little while (20-30 seconds.)
me too john.....:frus:frus:frus:frus:frus:frus:frus

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Watched Tom and Darmoose for about an hour on Firefox. No problems. Tom played pretty loose, especially the 1st game. But the stream kept screwing up, so I'll check back later.

~Doc

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I have been too tired to read the forum since I have been here. I will talk to Goldy tomorrow and see if he can straighten it out. The refresher rate on the stream shows quick reboot. We doing the best we can. 8315887864.

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Thanks for the stream Bill, didn't have any problems viewing on the Henderson Wirth match, watched about an hour of the end of the match and the stream never once froze or faltered.

Dr. Bill