Stream

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Thanks for the stream Bill, didn't have any problems viewing on the Henderson Wirth match, watched about an hour of the end of the match and the stream never once froze or faltered.

Dr. Bill

Wish you were here, we all miss you. This tournament has brought 32 hungry gamblers together and the locals are no push overs.:eek:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Something happened or was accomplished around 9:00 pm CST. Stream was very good after that. I don't remember a single freeze during Hendy/Wirth.

Good matches today.

Side note:

Looks like Beretanos and Gross got outed. :) Dudes can play! (Ghost warned us about 144.)

I'm honor-bound to ride the pilot. He saved me a couple of hundred in New Orleans. He and I were supposed to play, but he took pity on me and "forgot" to bring his stick. Whew!

Goooo JimmyThom!

I've got a 7-hour drive starting in about 30 minutes so I'm gonna miss some good stuff. Dammit! :frus:

Goldy

Verified Member
4th place match underway out of a STRONG field of 32 here at Chris's Billiards, Chicago, IL.. Bruce Perry "The Ghost" down 2 in a race to 3 against Jim "jtompilot" Tomassoni...

3rd Place in the wings waiting is Nick Beretanos....

Robert Newkirk in the Hot Chair! Enjoy 3 awesome one pocket matches here this Father's Day..

http://live.onepocket.org <---- the only link you need to watch live and videos from the 1st and 2nd annual members tournaments!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I watched several hours of play yesterday and I gotta say the stream was excellent...seldom did it freeze frame, it was very good.. Thank you Bill, good job...:)

Who ended up being the winner?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
thanks for the stream bill
i am glad i got to watch some of the matches
a few freezes here and there but all in all enjoyable....:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
congrats to robert newkirk our new champion....:)

and to a great tourney to jim tomassino (jtompilot) our 2nd place finisher...:)

to all the participants you are winners for being there and competing...:)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Congratulations Bob...
Good playin there padhner...

And congratulations to all who attended... I'm sure it was a win/win for everyone in terms of comraderie and action...

Thanks to Chris's Billiards for supplying a great venue for the 2nd annual onepocket.org members tournament...

That's two for Texas.... The world Zip... Practice hard fellas, we might be comin to California next year for #3... :D. :sorry. Couldn't resist :heh :):):)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Congratulations to Bob Newkirk, and to runner-up Jim T.!! I think it is a testament to Jim's physical conditioning that he was able to play an all day marathon and still play decent at the end. It occurred to me that, contrary to a tournament with younger guys, with older guys it's an advantage to win the hot seat so that he can REST!

I enjoyed watching some of our guys: Henderson, Ghost, Nick, Darmoose, and Jim. I didn't watch any of the finals (too late), but I've seen Newkirk play, and he can bring it.

Thanks to Kentucky Bill for setting up and providing the nice stream. There were refreshes to fuss with, but that was certainly because of the low bandwidth. It was enjoyable to hear commentary from Bill, Dave, John, Steve and others. If one didn't know better, he'd think that Bill actually sounds like he knows what he's talking about...:D Good job, bro!

~Doc

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Stream

Well done Robert and Jim. Had to get some sleep before an early flight out.

Man is my bum flat after watching ghost and Jim go at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Well done Robert and Jim. Had to get some sleep before an early flight out.

Man is my bum flat after watching ghost and Jim go at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick
first time i got to see you play (nice shooting )or see you at all
you look just like your avatar....:D

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
thanks

thanks

Thanks to Kentucky Bill for the Stream. It worked perfect here. I was not able to watch as much as I wished because my daughter came home. Also, thanks to all the guys who participated. It looked like a great time.

Congratulations to Robert of a strong win through very impressive competition. Finally Jim, after seeing you play, it is going to kill you to know how much free money you missed when we could not get together during your recent trip to St Augustine. :eek: The ATM will need a big adjustment. :)