Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Events Calendar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Events Calendar

    As mentioned previously, the new site design still had some items / pages that needed completed and we would work on them as we go. With the mention of the calendar the other day, we wanted to make sure we had that in place.

    http://www.onepocket.org/events/

    This will also be added to the nav bar above shortly. We are focusing purely on events that have One Pocket and/or Bank Pool divisions. You can choose to see the events in a List view (default) which lists each event out in order of date, or if you click the "View As" box in the upper right, you can change it to monthly grid.

    You can also use the search boxes above to pick the month you are looking for an event in. There is also a keyword search but the way it works is, it is only searching through the information below on the screen.

    CAVEAT
    I added these events based on other posts / info I have seen online so if I have any information incorrect, please let me know ASAP and I will get it fixed. Also, if any of the current events are from your room and you want to change the picture or contact info or add anything about it just let me know.

    HELP
    Obviously we want to get as many events on this calendar as possible so that people who are looking for tournaments can have all of the options available to them so here is where we need your help. If you know of any One Pocket and/or Bank Pool events that are "in stone" and not just a probability, please either post in this thread, the contact us form on the website or PM me the info. This can be any tournament, pro or amateur.

    Here are events I thought about but did not know the dates / specifics:

    - 2017 US Open One Pocket (griff's place? I don't see it on the CSI website anymore)
    - 8 man one pocket tourney at the US Open 9 ball tourney in Virginia
    - make it happen event
    - buffalos
    - west coast swing or any other west coast tourney besides the hard times sac I have listed now
    - others.....

    So if anyone knows info on any above or others or wants to do the legwork and report back here, it is much appreciated!

    Thanks all, hope this calendar becomes another asset of the site!

  • #2
    here you go
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
      here you go
      added, thanks John!

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Cincy.

        Here's a flyer for another Houston Tourney later this year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
          Thanks Cincy.

          Here's a flyer for another Houston Tourney later this year.

          added, thanks sneaky...

          Comment


          • #6
            That's more like it! Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
              As mentioned previously, the new site design still had some items / pages that needed completed and we would work on them as we go. With the mention of the calendar the other day, we wanted to make sure we had that in place.

              http://www.onepocket.org/events/

              This will also be added to the nav bar above shortly. We are focusing purely on events that have One Pocket and/or Bank Pool divisions. You can choose to see the events in a List view (default) which lists each event out in order of date, or if you click the "View As" box in the upper right, you can change it to monthly grid.

              You can also use the search boxes above to pick the month you are looking for an event in. There is also a keyword search but the way it works is, it is only searching through the information below on the screen.

              CAVEAT
              I added these events based on other posts / info I have seen online so if I have any information incorrect, please let me know ASAP and I will get it fixed. Also, if any of the current events are from your room and you want to change the picture or contact info or add anything about it just let me know.

              HELP
              Obviously we want to get as many events on this calendar as possible so that people who are looking for tournaments can have all of the options available to them so here is where we need your help. If you know of any One Pocket and/or Bank Pool events that are "in stone" and not just a probability, please either post in this thread, the contact us form on the website or PM me the info. This can be any tournament, pro or amateur.

              Here are events I thought about but did not know the dates / specifics:

              - 2017 US Open One Pocket (griff's place? I don't see it on the CSI website anymore)
              - 8 man one pocket tourney at the US Open 9 ball tourney in Virginia
              - make it happen event
              - buffalos
              - west coast swing or any other west coast tourney besides the hard times sac I have listed now
              - others.....

              So if anyone knows info on any above or others or wants to do the legwork and report back here, it is much appreciated!

              Thanks all, hope this calendar becomes another asset of the site!
              Tap, Tap, Tap! very well done. keith

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks great.

                Comment


                • #9
                  2017 CSI US Open One Pocket

                  Mid December at Griff's.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by OneRock View Post
                    2017 CSI US Open One Pocket

                    Mid December at Griff's.
                    Yea, that's what I thought too Peter, but it's been taken down off the CSI website so I don't know if they are changing it or what.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      As mentioned previously, the new site design still had some items / pages that needed completed and we would work on them as we go. With the mention of the calendar the other day, we wanted to make sure we had that in place.

                      http://www.onepocket.org/events/
                      Another great feature, nicely done!
                      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks great

                        Such a simple idea to list tournaments this way but really helpful...

                        Looks really good!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks great Chris!
                          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                            As mentioned previously, the new site design still had some items / pages that needed completed and we would work on them as we go. With the mention of the calendar the other day, we wanted to make sure we had that in place.

                            http://www.onepocket.org/events/

                            This will also be added to the nav bar above shortly. We are focusing purely on events that have One Pocket and/or Bank Pool divisions. You can choose to see the events in a List view (default) which lists each event out in order of date, or if you click the "View As" box in the upper right, you can change it to monthly grid.

                            You can also use the search boxes above to pick the month you are looking for an event in. There is also a keyword search but the way it works is, it is only searching through the information below on the screen.

                            CAVEAT
                            I added these events based on other posts / info I have seen online so if I have any information incorrect, please let me know ASAP and I will get it fixed. Also, if any of the current events are from your room and you want to change the picture or contact info or add anything about it just let me know.

                            HELP
                            Obviously we want to get as many events on this calendar as possible so that people who are looking for tournaments can have all of the options available to them so here is where we need your help. If you know of any One Pocket and/or Bank Pool events that are "in stone" and not just a probability, please either post in this thread, the contact us form on the website or PM me the info. This can be any tournament, pro or amateur.

                            Here are events I thought about but did not know the dates / specifics:

                            - 2017 US Open One Pocket (griff's place? I don't see it on the CSI website anymore)
                            - 8 man one pocket tourney at the US Open 9 ball tourney in Virginia
                            - make it happen event
                            - buffalos
                            - west coast swing or any other west coast tourney besides the hard times sac I have listed now
                            - others.....

                            So if anyone knows info on any above or others or wants to do the legwork and report back here, it is much appreciated!

                            Thanks all, hope this calendar becomes another asset of the site!
                            Looks fantastic cinci -- thank you yet again!!!

                            And thank you to those of you have posted additional tournament info for the calendar.

                            This coming weekend there is one in the Netherlands it looks like
                            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wow.

                              This is soooo cool.

                              Thanks cinci, and good thinking Ranmar. You guys must have been channeling each other without knowing it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X