Hall of Fame Dinner

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
With our Hall of Fame dinner lineup set -- the late 'CLEM METZ' and JEREMY JONES and KEITH McCREADY (Lifetime Pool in Action) will be our inductees -- I need our members support by signing up to come to the dinner!! It is a $100 for the dinner, for a full meal with the new inductees, as well as all of the prior inductees who are there at the Derby -- a really nice VIP event that is a lot of fun to be part of. You also get two drink tickets from the bar, and a copy of the printed program. You all are members, and we NEED to support this event to keep it going. Our brand new co-MC's this year are going Shannon Daulton and Scott Frost, so this is going to be a BLAST!!!

If you can spring for the $200 'Backer' level -- that is even better!!! It includes all of the above plus a thank you in the printed program. What the backer level does is basically it means you are sponsoring one of the many VIP guests who come to the dinner for free, i.e. all of the prior inductees who are at the Derby that night. For example, Efren, Nick Varner, Incardona, Di Liberto, etc, all come to the dinner every year they are at the Derby.

I am counting on you all to help keep our HOF dinner going. Before Freddy died, he always used to say that the Derby was the highlight of his year, and the dinner was the highlight of the Derby. I think many of you would agree with that...

Thank you for your support!!!!

http://www.onepocket.org/hall-of-fame-banquet-information/

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
In years past, we had a 100 VIP dinner "ticket" like we do now, but we also took "available seats only" on site for 50. This year there will be no 50 dinner entry. Either you come in for the whole 100, including the dinner and drinks and VIP seating and social hour with the VIP's, or you can wait and come in only for the presentation session (after dinner). We are looking at 20 for the late entries just for that. If we still have programs left, you would still get one of those, but those will be first come first served and I print a limited number of programs. All of the 100 dinner patrons get a program for sure.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Great work, Steve! And there couldn't be 3 finer inductees for the HOF honor. I won't be able to attend the DCC, but it should be a robust crowd to watch you, Shannon and Scott put on the HOF presentation and show. Y'all have a ball!

~Doc

JAM

Verified Member
Well, needless to say, I'll be there. :)

Looking forward to it. This is my first time going.

I am very appreciative of this honor for Keith. He is over the moon! We both are!

See y'all there! :cool:

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Maybe I missed it and I apologize if I did... but where is the dinner, what time is the dinner, what is served?

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

unoperro

Verified Member
I also bought a ticket will not be attending do as you wish.

When do we start the donations voting For the DCC player?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve, I just bought a backer level ticket but can not attend. I also do not need the brochure or anything. Dispurse the ticket and use funds as needed.
My Best,
Phil

steve i just bought a vip ticket but will not be going
please use the $100 as you wish....:)

I also bought a ticket will not be attending do as you wish.

When do we start the donations voting For the DCC player?

You guys are incredible!!! Thank you very much -- no worries, someone will be in your seats!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thanks for the additional info.
What time is the dinner?
I am trying to determine if it is feasible to make travel arrangements to be there in time.

Doors open for dinner at 6 -- social with bar at first, then dinner about 6:30. HOF program about 7:30. All done between 8;30 and 9

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
With our Hall of Fame dinner lineup set -- the late 'CLEM METZ' and JEREMY JONES and KEITH McCREADY (Lifetime Pool in Action) will be our inductees -- I need our members support by signing up to come to the dinner!! It is a $100 for the dinner, for a full meal with the new inductees, as well as all of the prior inductees who are there at the Derby -- a really nice VIP event that is a lot of fun to be part of. You also get two drink tickets from the bar, and a copy of the printed program. You all are members, and we NEED to support this event to keep it going. Our brand new co-MC's this year are going Shannon Daulton and Scott Frost, so this is going to be a BLAST!!!

If you can spring for the $200 'Backer' level -- that is even better!!! It includes all of the above plus a thank you in the printed program. What the backer level does is basically it means you are sponsoring one of the many VIP guests who come to the dinner for free, i.e. all of the prior inductees who are at the Derby that night. For example, Efren, Nick Varner, Incardona, Di Liberto, etc, all come to the dinner every year they are at the Derby.

I am counting on you all to help keep our HOF dinner going. Before Freddy died, he always used to say that the Derby was the highlight of his year, and the dinner was the highlight of the Derby. I think many of you would agree with that...

Thank you for your support!!!!

http://www.onepocket.org/hall-of-fame-banquet-information/

Hi Steve,

I sent my payment in via paypal, hopefully you got it?

John

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Is it true your match can be rescheduled if it conflicts with the HOF dinner?
They ask me for a list of players still in the tournament and try to accommodate. Wednesday is after Banks have ended (the Banks finals are Tues night), and down to the late rounds in One Pocket, with the 1P finals Thursday night. Wed is the first day of the 9-ball. If you make it that far in the One Pocket I am sure they would accommodate you. I will refund your dinner res if there is an issue.