DCC standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
    Unfortunately they're not keeping the completed matches listings very current. As of 7:45 A.M., the most recent results are from 5:45 yesterday. I wish there was some way to get the feed that they broadcast in the tournament venue and in the hotel rooms.

~Doc
    You can get some good clues by looking at scheduled matches: here

Comment

Hardmix is on to Round 2

Just heard from Ben (Hardmix) and he’s on to round two after beating John Morra. He was down 0-2 but came back to win 3-2. He lost to Tyler Styer (sp.?) yesterday but rebought and advances.

Attaboy Ben!!

Comment

Originally posted by brexit View Post
        Just heard from Ben (Hardmix) and he’s on to round two after beating John Morra. He was down 0-2 but came back to win 3-2. He lost to Tyler Styer (sp.?) yesterday but rebought and advances.

Attaboy Ben!!
        Wow.. What a comeback .. Against Morra, no less...

Banking

"Born Into This"

Comment

Our man Island Drive/Bill/lamb chop drew some guy named Scott Frost for his One Pocket match tonight...
          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

saw that mitch pulled van van in his first.....rough

Comment

DCC standings

Originally posted by Miller View Post
              saw that mitch pulled van van in his first.....rough

Yeah boy. The opener was me hitting the best lag of my life with the cue finishing about two inches from the rail..... whereupon LeeVan’s ball came back uptable and welded itself to the rail!! Lol. I moved well but he got me of course. With my buyback I just played my second match against a strong player named Sidney Champion and was fortunate enough to pull out the win. He banked great and made it to top 22 in banks, and I’m glad I didn’t know that when we played heh. I was BSing with one of his buddies through the match and found out after that his buddy was Mark Tad. I’m also glad I didn’t know that at the time 😊
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Yeah boy. The opener was me hitting the best lag of my life with the cue finishing about two inches from the rail..... whereupon LeeVan’s ball came back uptable and welded itself to the rail!! Lol. I moved well but he got me of course. With my buyback I just played my second match against a strong player named Sidney Champion and was fortunate enough to pull out the win. He banked great and made it to top 22 in banks, and I’m glad I didn’t know that when we played heh. I was BSing with one of his buddies through the match and found out after that his buddy was Mark Tad. I’m also glad I didn’t know that at the time 😊
                dude. that's a legit W. nice......

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                  Yeah boy. LeeVan’s ball came back uptable and welded itself to the rail!! Lol. I moved well but he got me of course.
                  You shoulda beat that Corteza dude. I hear he hasn't been himself since he ran a full rack of rotation riding on a Luzon city bus with a tight 5X10 on its roof. (I never heard whether he did it one-handed or two.)

(Dude! That Champion win is great. You 'da Man.)

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                    You shoulda beat that Corteza dude. I hear he hasn't been himself since he ran a full rack of rotation riding on a Luzon city bus with a tight 5X10 on its roof. (I never heard whether he did it one-handed or two.)

(Dude! That Champion win is great. You 'da Man.)
                    van van is about the best straight pool player on the planet right about now....no shame in dat.....that champion W makes me think i need more than the break +1......lol

miller's crew......figueroa and kollegedave both through to the third, each with clean slates! go get some fellas!

millertank's last minute ETA sometime tomorrow......

Comment

Bill Meacham had frost on the ropes with a couple of nice ball runs, missed a ball in the 3rd game and it didnt go his way in the end but he played great..

Crazy win for Ben against Morra, that's great!

Col Bille won his match too, it was hill hill down to the wire and he out moved a pretty sporty shooter, younger guy dont know his name, great win though!

I won my match as well against a nice guy name Vick from NC and he thinks he may be a member here but if not Vick, come and join us!

I play round 3 tomorrow at Noon against Robert Ohashi, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, more tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                        Bill Meacham had frost on the ropes with a couple of nice ball runs, missed a ball in the 3rd game and it didnt go his way in the end but he played great..

Crazy win for Ben against Morra, that's great!

Col Bille won his match too, it was hill hill down to the wire and he out moved a pretty sporty shooter, younger guy dont know his name, great win though!

I won my match as well against a nice guy name Vick from NC and he thinks he may be a member here but if not Vick, come and join us!

I play round 3 tomorrow at Noon against Robert Ohashi, hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, more tomorrow!
                        Bob Ohashi is a long time friend, say hello for me. Bob plays well, should be a good match.
                        JOHN HENDERSON
                        Al Romero Cue
                        Magic Chalk

Comment

thanks for the update guys
                          i am rooting for you all.....

Comment

Well it doesn't look like the DCC staff is going to update the "Completed Matches" online board. But as far as I can tell, these are the 8 guys left in the banks, all slated to play at 10 A.M. today:

Woodward (1) vs. Bustamante (1)
                            SVB (0) vs. J. Shaw (1)
                            Troy Jones (1) vs. Fedor Gost (1)
                            Brumback (0) vs. Deuel (0)

So Brumback, Deuel, and SVB will all be in the next round no matter the outcome of their matches. That means there will be 5 guys left (6, if Shaw beats SVB). If there are 5, one guy will draw a bye.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                              Well it doesn't look like the DCC staff is going to update the "Completed Matches" online board. But as far as I can tell, these are the 8 guys left in the banks, all slated to play at 10 A.M. today:

Woodward (1) vs. Bustamante (1)
                              SVB (0) vs. J. Shaw (1)
                              Troy Jones (1) vs. Fedor Gost (1)
                              Brumback (0) vs. Deuel (0)

So Brumback, Deuel, and SVB will all be in the next round no matter the outcome of their matches. That means there will be 5 guys left (6, if Shaw beats SVB). If there are 5, one guy will draw a bye.

~Doc

I suggest a new format: When it gets down to 5 or 3, instead of one bye, play a ring game of "Rails" to eliminate one. (I'm not expecting the change any time soon. )

Comment

Corey Deuel beats John Brumback, wow! I wonder what that score was?

Comment

Working...
                                X