The West Coast Swing: 1-Pocket Tournaments

gerri3404

Verified Member
Plan to be at the West Coast Swing this summer! Book your rooms, send your entry forms and practice for the biggest tournaments on the west coast!

California Billiards will host the West Coast Challenge $5,000 Added 1-Pocket tournament on July 4 - 6!
Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.29.46 PM.jpg

Freezer's Ice House will host the Freezer's Ice House Challenge $3,000 Added 1-Pocket tournament on July 11-13!
Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.31.07 PM.jpg

Don't miss the 'West Coast Cuemaker's Showcase at California Billiards and Freezer's Ice House!

Click here for entry forms and hotel promos:
http://www.povpool.com/the-2018-west-coast-swing-entry-forms-and-formats/

Last edited:

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Will Ariel and Eddie be at the Fremont stop with their cues or is it just their cues only?Thanks

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
At least we are getting a more upscale look to our tournament posters.
I for one, am tired of seeing Efren in a T Shirt, and 2 hands full of money.
Plaid makes me glad!

El Chapo

Verified Member
i gotta say i love that picture. it makes me feel exactly as i do when i actually walk into a real poolroom.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
purchase

purchase

anyone know a way to buy one of those posters? I know my room will never equal Miller's, but I'd love to frame one of those for the wall

John

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
anyone know a way to buy one of those posters? I know my room will never equal Miller's, but I'd love to frame one of those for the wall

John

We are planning order more prints for sale. I will announce them sale during our live streaming. If you absolutely wish to order now, send me a PM.

Thanks.