OK finally my photos from Derby City

El Chapo

Verified Member
Yeah, I've only once had a player say something about the click! I mean the balls click too :D

Oh that really is no big deal then. I figured it may be more of a problem. Lighting on pool rooms is actually very nice and it is always good to see a nice set of photos like this.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
There are about 400 for you to browse through, if you want :)

https://www.poolinaction.com/2019-Tournaments/2019-Derby-City-Classic/2019-DCC-Tournament

But here are some members without names for those of you who like to see how many you know...

Great job on the photos... you even made fats look skinny in black and white.

baby huey

Verified Member
Steve, I'm sorry you didn't get my picture. I could have used it as evidence for my wife that I was at a pool event and not with some floozie shacked up somewhere.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill - Step away from the Edibles. Every year I take a picture of Steve with his camera so there are a couple of him in hopes that he won’t post his worst shot of me. No such luck this year lol. This one was better.

More better, pass the edibles.

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
DCC Photos -Steve

DCC Photos -Steve

Steve:

You are quite a photographer, from both a pool player and an artistic point of view. I was struck by the way your photos highlight the texture of the hair in some.

I would like a copy of the photo of Busty, I think it is No. 418. Hope to get him to sign it when he comes through town.

Thanks for all you do.

Carla

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve:

You are quite a photographer, from both a pool player and an artistic point of view. I was struck by the way your photos highlight the texture of the hair in some.

I would like a copy of the photo of Busty, I think it is No. 418. Hope to get him to sign it when he comes through town.

Thanks for all you do.

Carla
Will do!!!!!!