No announcement yet.

Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best One Pocket event on the planet guys!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A New Design (26).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	400425

Name:	BeFunky-collage zeke .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	400412
    2015 1st Alex Pagulayan 2nd Scott Frost
    2016 1st Tony Chohan 2nd Danny Smith
    2017 1st Dennis Orcollo 2nd Chip Compton
    2018 1st Justin Hall 2nd Tony Chohan
    2019 ??????

Name:	52911204_2546679315362144_919876295658045440_o.jpg
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	400413

Last edited by Terry Hanna; 03-29-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Is Buffs non smoking now?

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
        Nope.....

Buff's is pretty much not non anything

Wide open legal gambling 24-7-365 lol

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
          It will be a smoke fest. Two guys sometimes show up smoking cigars which is even worse

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
            It will be a smoke fest. Two guys sometimes show up smoking cigars which is even worse
            Lol, when i went when at the old location about 4 years ago I posted up to sweat some matches and saw a guy nearby sit down and pull out a freezer bag full of unlabeled cigars.
            I thought, hmm that's strange I guess this guy's selling cigars. Cool i could go for a cigar.

Then i had to watch with increasing unease as he proceeded to suck down one after the other.

Comment

I’m considering going to hang out for the 1pocket and looks like they have a 9-ball tournament I might try. Does anyone know why they don’t seem to answer the phone there? I’ve tried calling about 6 times and no one answers. Maybe they have a new number that’s unpublished?
              Live long and play strong,
              -Chicagomike

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                I’m considering going to hang out for the 1pocket and looks like they have a 9-ball tournament I might try. Does anyone know why they don’t seem to answer the phone there? I’ve tried calling about 6 times and no one answers. Maybe they have a new number that’s unpublished?
                PM or post on Buffs facebook... James Leone. If you aren't his friend on there you should read his stuff. Hes really funny and is a prolific poster

Comment

5th Annual Buffalo's Pro One Pocket Classic May 23-26, 2019

These LEGENDARY World Champion Philippine players are in it to win it.

Don't miss the best One Pocket event on the planet.

Get down to The Big Easy if at all possible, and sweat these Legends battle it out vs the top Americans for the biggest payouts in One Pocket.

Name:	A New Design (42).jpg
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	400443

Name:	buffs building.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	400444
                  Open 24-7-365, They never close ever!!!
                  5029 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
                  Phone: (504) 835-0173

Comment

Get down to The Big Easy if at all possible and sweat these Legends battle it out for the biggest payouts in One Pocket.

Name:	PhotoFunia-1555564657.jpg
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	400494

Name:	37610771_2410526232305813_3897467321135923200_o.jpg
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	400495

Comment

Who else is going? I'm picking up Mary Kenniston answer we plan to stay the entire event. Never know when my last chance to see Efren play.
                      DeeMan

Comment

Originally posted by Deeman View Post
                        Who else is going? I'm picking up Mary Kenniston answer we plan to stay the entire event. Never know when my last chance to see Efren play.
                        Can't wait to see you guys again.
                        DeeMan

Comment

The Magician is coming to The Big Easy and he's bringing his One Pocket Magic Bag of Tricks

Name:	Efren 9x6 comic 4.jpg
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	400526

Comment

Originally posted by Deeman View Post
                            I’ll be there...first time! Can’t wait!
                            Live long and play strong,
                            -Chicagomike

Comment

Who's who in One Pocket descending on New Orleans

Even Efren comes for Buffalo's Pro Classic. At 64, he can still play, but not all night. As long as he wins his match, he can beat anyone. It's when he has to play 12 or 14 hours in a row that he fades. Reyes is a wild card in this year's event. No longer the favorite, he still has many bidders who know what he is capable of. Always a fan favorite, Efren loves to play $10 chess while waiting for a match. He has gotten cheap even action with some of the pros, and he loves it. Although officially retired, he has been persuaded to make the trip for the annual Buffalo's pilgrimage. Come check out everyone's hero at Buffalo's. He'll be there on May 21st.

Comment

The Lion and Robocop

When will they play? The One Pocket World has been clamoring for the match to decide who is numero uno in one pocket. Everyone has his opinion. The old school prefers Alex, who has won everything there is to win in One Pocket and since 2015 has reigned supreme. His defense and cue ball control make him peerless in One Pocket royalty.

Others like Dennis, who has run through the one pocket food chain like a ravenous tiger on the way to the top. Since 2015, Dennis has shown tremendous strides in his play and knowledge. Supporters point to his ball running, banking and fearless offense as unmatched in pool.

The money match has not been scheduled, but you don't have to wait to see them in action.

Both former champions, they will vie for the title on May 23, 2019 at Buffalos on Bloomfield for Buffalos Pro Classic 5. Catch it live or watch it on poolactiontv.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X