Congratulations Onehole Nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Onehole Nut

Well done Buddy! I know you will Be grinning for a month.

Congratulations Onehole Nut

Congrats Jason! Thanks so much for driving us around all weekend also. In addition to being a killer on the table, you are a good dude!
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

congrats to jason and to tom for 2nd place
      jason you probably dont remeber me but i was at tunica when you were the "unkown killer" ...........got to meet and get to know you thru bille.
      got to see a bit of your match with tom
      great shooting
      larry

Comment

Sounds like you let out all the stops, bro! Guys from Gulfport are tough sumbiches.. And it's nice to see a Mississippian win a tourny in Mississippi. Good going!

~Doc
        Last edited by gulfportdoc; 04-01-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Good shooting Jason. Sorry I wasn’t around for any warm ups but I see you didn’t need any

Comment

Congratulations on the win Jason, you played great.

Comment

Great match. Congrats.
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Jason! You looked to be on your game! Tom is a Wirthy opponent! Great final match guys! Thanks for the show.
                Live long and play strong,
                -Chicagomike

Comment

Congrats buddy!

Now I know the spot I got when we played isn't out of line..

Good shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                    Congrats Jason! You looked to be on your game! Tom is a Wirthy opponent! Great final match guys! Thanks for the show.
                    Cute one Mike! hahaha

Congratulations, Jason. You are double tough and was the class of the tourney (except for the other classy guys).

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                      Congrats buddy!

Now I know the spot I got when we played isn't out of line..

Good shooting!
                      How about we just call em ''spot''? Nice win.
                      Last edited by Island Drive; 04-02-2019, 09:25 AM.
                      Bill Meacham
                      WBT
                      www.worldbilliardtour.com
                      no link....

Comment

thanks guys

Thank yall very much, i had a blast
                        Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

Congratulations, Jason "One Hole Nut" Moran.

First, I wasn't surprised that you beat the field of players in the Melee. Dan "ChicagoFats" Moran asked who I thought would win the tournament. I mentioned you. I only wanted to buy one player in the Calcutta. You. But who's going to outbid Bill "Big Money" Rowsey? So I backed off. Why he didn't take you in the blind bid was confusing to me. It still is.

Second, in our first game of our three game match, you got out of every trap like you were a "Filipino" Mississippian and I scratched every time trying to get out of your traps. I think the score of the first game was 8 to minus 6. I think I got lucky to get to minus 6. You easily knocked me out in three games. If I didn't say it after our match, I'm saying it now, "Great shooting."

Third, a lot of other players were also right on target, most notably Tom Wirth and Robert Newkirk. Both play exceptional one pocket. You can learn a lot from that duo by just watching their matches. As a side note: I appreciate all the friendships that have been possible through OnePocket.Org. I also appreciate the hospitality shown by Bill Rowsey. Finally, I hope to see everyone again in Philadelphia. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by J.R. View Post
                            Congratulations, Jason "One Hole Nut" Moran.

First, I wasn't surprised that you beat the field of players in the Melee. Dan "ChicagoFats" Moran asked who I thought would win the tournament. I mentioned you. I only wanted to buy one player in the Calcutta. You. But who's going to outbid Bill "Big Money" Rowsey? So I backed off. Why he didn't take you in the blind bid was confusing to me. It still is.

Second, in our first game of our three game match, you got out of every trap like you were a "Filipino" Mississippian and I scratched every time trying to get out of your traps. I think the score of the first game was 8 to minus 6. I think I got lucky to get to minus 6. You easily knocked me out in three games. If I didn't say it after our match, I'm saying it now, "Great shooting."

Third, a lot of other players were also right on target, most notably Tom Wirth and Robert Newkirk. Both play exceptional one pocket. You can learn a lot from that duo by just watching their matches. As a side note: I appreciate all the friendships that have been possible through OnePocket.Org. I also appreciate the hospitality shown by Bill Rowsey. Finally, I hope to see everyone again in Philadelphia. Take care.
                            Since I was not there I have to appreciate all of this vicariously -- and this right here that you posted says a lot to me, and for me!! If it was not for you all, WHO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN here at onepocket.org, the fact that I am the one behind onepocket.org would be meaningless.

Many thanks to Bill Rousey, John and Jeanne Long, Bill Meyers for streaming, One Hole Nut for all kinds of things, John Crabb also, and anyone else I missed, for making this happen!

Congratulations to Jason, Tom, Newkirk and all the others who were able to go and support this event, that Rowsey so generously hosts!!!
                            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

After all said and done, the format and rules for this event, how did that part of it work out?
                              Bill Meacham
                              WBT
                              www.worldbilliardtour.com
                              no link....

Comment

Working...
                              X