Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

    Looks like it on guys

    Tony won the 1st Match 40-38 in Cali & Dennis won the 2nd 40-33 in S Carolina

    The Decider Match, One Pocket Big Money Match Part #3 Race to 40 with a very LARGE entry fee.

    September 19-22nd at Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans

    Official announcement and poster coming soon

    Click image for larger version

Name:	A New Design (6) new edit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	407006




    Last edited by Terry Hanna; 09-11-2019, 04:29 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
    Looks like it on guys

    Tony won the 1st Match 40-38 in Cali & Dennis won the 2nd 40-33 in S Carolina

    The Decider Match, One Pocket Big Money Match Part #3 Race to 40 with a very LARGE entry fee.

    September 19-22nd at Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans

    Official announcement and poster coming soon
    I'll take Dennis for up to $300.

    Comment


    • #3
      I hope they won't be playing on that table with 2" pockets , but it'll be a barn burner no matter what.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
        I'll take Dennis for up to $300.
        First thing I was thinking too..not necessarily the bet amount but I don't see how Tony can beat Dennis in a long race or ahead set (even though he did it that time)...

        Comment


        • #5
          Dammit.
          I DO NOT need another excuse to go back to New Orleans...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
            I hope they won't be playing on that table with 2" pockets , but it'll be a barn burner no matter what.
            I have actually put two long sessions in on the TV table in the last week. It's fine, and that's with broken in cloth. With new cloth, it should be very playable.

            Comment


            • #7
              Here we go again. Oh boy, we'll be discussing styles, banking, moving and shot making. Dr. Bill, get out your slide rule and start the line making. It doesn't get any better than this.

              Comment


              • #8
                first thing first i need to know the exact specifications on the table, The expected relative humidity expected and the make up the material in the floor

                Comment


                • #9
                  The table is the same TV table that Alex and Tony played on and the last Pro Classic was played on. It was changed before the Alex and Tony match because Tony didn't like the super tight table. This table is fine. 4 1/8" with new cloth. Fine for top pros.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                    I have actually put two long sessions in on the TV table in the last week. It's fine, and that's with broken in cloth. With new cloth, it should be very playable.
                    Joe, do you actually spend any time in Baton Rouge any more?... Aren't you glad that Huey Long put in that nice highway between BR and N.O.?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                      The table is the same TV table that Alex and Tony played on and the last Pro Classic was played on. It was changed before the Alex and Tony match because Tony didn't like the super tight table. This table is fine. 4 1/8" with new cloth. Fine for top pros.
                      tony didnt like the tight table and this one 4 1/8 inch is not too tight??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lll View Post
                        tony didnt like the tight table and this one 4 1/8 inch is not too tight??
                        Something about the rails on the other table made it player tighter than the one that is there now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                          Joe, do you actually spend any time in Baton Rouge any more?... Aren't you glad that Huey Long put in that nice highway between BR and N.O.?
                          Fished my water out in BR. New Orleans is a whole new pond.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                            Fished my water out in BR. New Orleans is a whole new pond.
                            Ah, soooo.... Well congratulations on your move. A good atty like you will gets loads of work..

                            ~Doc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                              Something about the rails on the other table made it player tighter than the one that is there now.
                              thanks for the reply

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X