No announcement yet.

Freezer vs Shredder II - Friday at 2pm MST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that was a pretty rough first game, with neither looking at their best. Probably just first game tension...

~Doc

Comment

scott up 5 games
      is squeezing at times.......

Comment

up 6 games now. It looks like Danny hasn't shown up yet?????

Comment

It's over. Scott won 10 games in a row after losing the first 2. Danny did not play like Danny and I'm guessing it pumped up Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
            up 6 games now. It looks like Danny hasn't shown up yet?????
            Sorta showed up the first 2 games. Not so much the last 10 in a row...

Comment

Home cooking took it home. Congratulations to Scott. If they play again I think it wii be back at Buffalo’s in New Orleans.
              JOHN HENDERSON
              Al Romero Cue
              Magic Chalk

Comment

Danny wanted to practice, cheap gamble, with me a little over a week ago. I was so busy I could only play once for several hours. That was the worst I ever seen Danny play. Makes me wonder what’s going on with him.

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                  John

what time does this start?
                  Sorry, Darrell. I had to make a road trip and only got to watch the first game and 1/2. Shut down my puter and ran out the door; just saw this.

Comment

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
                    It's over. Scott won 10 games in a row after losing the first 2. Danny did not play like Danny and I'm guessing it pumped up Scott.
                    Holy crap! And I missed it all.

Comment

wow! I turned it on and watched the first 2 games, Danny looked like he had the best of it, Scott wasn't playing well at all.

I eat dinner turn it back on and Scott is on the hill LOL, wth!

Sorry I missed some good playing by Scott and I did see Danny play the end of the last game which looked like he already gave up.

Text me or PM your address crabbman or paypal w/e you prefer...

Comment

Well that's a quick $20K for Scott's people. Wonder how much of it he gets? $6-$8K maybe?

Comment

a few of the games I saw it seemed like Danny was set to steal them than not only missed the ball but sold out banks with it. Those kinds of wins/losses completely decide the momentum in matches like this.

Comment

What is Scott's status now at Freezer's? I saw Lenny's note that he is running the place.
                            If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Originally posted by vapros View Post
                              What is Scott's status now at Freezer's? I saw Lenny's note that he is running the place.
                              Seems to me we had a thread awhile back that said he has no business relationship with the room now. Could be wrong.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                                Seems to me we had a thread awhile back that said he has no business relationship with the room now. Could be wrong.

~Doc
                                He said somewhere he is back with them now. In what capacity i don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X