X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking forward to driving 5 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Nick B View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Some of us have bought tickets and paid for hotel already...that would be me.
      I could still drive to Memphis for action. If some others still want to play

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
        Don krisner at boulevard billiards would be interested in hosting the tourney same dates.
        He has 17 tables in ocala florida and he likes action.
        Hey Florida guys...is Big Daddys Billiards still open in Ocala? - I played Johnny Furber (is he still around?) some One Pocket there about 18 years ago.

- Ghost
        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

john
          sorry to hear the news
          i hope the room is not closing
          larry

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
            I could still drive to Memphis for action. If some others still want to play
            I might just do that. Still liking my wounds from buying the tickets and hotel being paid for. I gotta let the steam come out of my head before deciding.
            Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

I might just do that. Still liking my wounds from buying the tickets and hotel being paid for. I gotta let the steam come out of my head before deciding.
              Or, maybe you could fly to New Orleans and play me, Richie R, Danny, West Bank Ritchie, Joe Long, 1HoleNut can drive over, JoeyA, and a hole host of other players. Buffalo’s has cameras on several tables. Or Lacy’s room for us non smokers. Yes this is a challenge to you

Comment

Southaven fall members tournament canceled

Or, maybe you could fly to New Orleans and play me, Richie R, Danny, West Bank Ritchie, Joe Long, 1HoleNut can drive over, JoeyA, and a hole host of other players. Buffalo’s has cameras on several tables. Or Lacy’s room for us non smokers. Yes this is a challenge to you

Nick is in town and he and I met up this week. Today we were talking about maybe heading to Buffs that weekend also!!
                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                  Nick is in town and he and I met up this week. Today we were talking about maybe heading to Buffs that weekend also!!
                  I hope he pounded your $$$

I’m sure you guys had fun

Comment

I hope he pounded your $$$

I’m sure you guys had fun

Of course we had a blast!! We only got to play a little because I’ve been in decent action all week for a change.
                    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                      Of course we had a blast!! We only got to play a little because I’ve been in decent action all week for a change.
                      How’s the wife and family doing?

Comment

How’s the wife and family doing?

My wife is ok Jim thanks for asking. (Not sure if you saw her father passed). She returned to work today and people have been sending her flowers and food. I’m sure will take a while. Very kind of you to ask.

Sorry for the thread derail.

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
                          I heard about it just this morning. I hope Rowsey will post the particulars as I don’t have the facts.~T
                          Todd, I hope that Bill is doing all right, health wise and every other way. I was sure looking to see everyone, plus the action.

John, I hope this is a temporary setback. I know you and Dustin put a lot of
                          time into putting these tourneys together. We all appreciate it.

Dustin, Thanks for sending money so quickly. Hope you are getting your home pool room together.

Dan, Chicago Fats, well all I can say is you saved some money

Last, but not least, Bill, I hope that everything is OK with you. Everyone is sure going to miss your place and your smiling face.

Comment

I got to figure out if I can get any of my money back for flights and hotels...ok my employers...stop before somebody else pipes up.

Do we have a place where we are all going? Chicago????
                            Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Johnny Willis and John Rawski please send me a PM or text/call on how to get you reimbursed. Thanks. Dustin

When Dan "Chicago Fats" MORAN informed me this morning by text, I was dejectedly confounded at the unexpected cancellation of the Memphis Melee lll one-pocket tournament. I can only hope everything is copacetic for John ROWSEY and the Southaven pool room. I was looking forward to seeing everyone and competing in the one pocket tournament. Nevertheless, I might still visit Memphis on the dates of the now defunct tournament and rock and roll to the lights of Beale Street and Graceland instead of chucking it away.

Dustin, you can send the "entry fee" reimbursement to John RAWSKI at P.O. Box 08174, Chicago, Illinois, 60608.

Thanks, "J.R."
                              Last edited by J.R.; 09-25-2019, 05:03 AM.

Comment

I got to figure out if I can get any of my money back for flights and hotels...ok my employers...stop before somebody else pipes up.

Do we have a place where we are all going? Chicago????
                                I could do Chicago.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X