2020 Derby City Sponsored Player

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I like to put in a word for Frank Almanza to be our representative OP player @ DCC.
Last year he was our odds on favorite, but unfortunately he was under the weather and graciously bowed out!
I believe he is feeling fine now days, and IMO a great person/player to represent us! Whitey

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I like to put in a word for Frank Almanza to be our representative OP player @ DCC.
Last year he was our odds on favorite, but unfortunately he was under the weather and graciously bowed out!
I believe he is feeling fine now days, and IMO a great person/player to represent us! Whitey

Thank you so much Whitey but I believe my traveling days are gone. Can't trust how my medications are from day to day.
I am in support of Dustin being our man.
IT'S MILLER TIME!!!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thank you so much Whitey but I believe my traveling days are gone. Can't trust how my medications are from day to day.
I am in support of Dustin being our man.
IT'S MILLER TIME!!!

Thank goodness.

If I were forced to choose between you and Dustin, my brain might explode.

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
I'd like to Vote for Newkirk, why you say when Miller is the obvious choice? Well its how I was raised, ever since George Brett and Nolan Ryan were not unanimously voted into the BBHOF I feel I should buck the system! Anarchy!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I'd like to Vote for Newkirk, why you say when Miller is the obvious choice? Well its how I was raised, ever since George Brett and Nolan Ryan were not unanimously voted into the BBHOF I feel I should buck the system! Anarchy!

He's a great choice, but he said he wasn't going this year.. Buying a house etc.. Next time...