Mark Ben 4

youngstown

Verified Member
Not in a good place here. I need them all to go in the pocket where the cue ball is...my opponent is apparently trying to shark me...and I can’t take a backstroke due to space constraints. (Also it’s kind of musty.)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
kick softly to his long rail right about the 7 with RH english. The goal is to nestle in right behind the 7, even if it costs you a ball.

beatle

Verified Member
he cant get a back stroke so just skim off one of those balls and leave him on the side rail. next shot you are in better position to do something

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
The likelihood of you winning against Ben in a musty environment needing 4 with this layout is slim to really slim.
Since you can't get a back stroke.... Jack up and shoot all the way up table into the corner.
Your goal is to two rail kick into those 3 balls. You should pocket the dead combo .. run the next 2 then fall perfectly behind the last ball that was not part of the cluster. At that point you can dog it and let Ben win.( he did help authenticate the table)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
he cant get a back stroke so just skim off one of those balls and leave him on the side rail. next shot you are in better position to do something

Oh yea, he said that, oops!

I would kick 1 or 2 rails then basically just getting the CB on the right side of the 7