HOF Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF Dinner

Any reports/pictures of the HOF Dinner on Tuesday?

It went great, it was totally packed, over 130 people I would say. There will be a ton of photos, but I actually burned up my card reader, so I'm a bit behind, but it was a fantastic crowd. This year it was filmed, too, and we should have a dvd available within a month, maybe.

People that have been to the dinner in prior years said this might have been the best yet. There were some new faces among the guests this year -- like Bucktooth, Allen Hopkins, Karen Corr -- Karen was a nice surprise. She came to support Jimmy Fusco, who does some coaching with her down around Philly. She had a good time.

All the inductees were great. I fly out tommorrow and will be writing up something as I go.

Thank you all for your support!
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by opposedtwin
      Any reports/pictures of the HOF Dinner on Tuesday?
      Here is one quick write-up:
      http://www.poolmag.com/onepocket.cfm

hopefully there will be many more -- there was pretty good media representation at the dinner...
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

many thanks

Steve,
        I am astounded by your outstanding efforts to improve the enjoyment and appreciation of our great game. You are my new hero, I'm glad things went
        so well for you at the DCC, HOF gathering. Wishing you continued success.
        Let me know if I can help in any way.
        Best regards,
        Dick

Comment

Here is one photo from the dinner -- our Banks inductee, Donny Anderson.

I'm having trouble uploading to my own site so the pics that I am getting up are here:
          http://onepocket.smugmug.com/gallery/4120017
          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Working...
          X