No announcement yet.

Scott/efren again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Bill, maybe we can get someone to draw it up so that all can see what you're talking about. That way we can determine the value of the shot. I'm not quite sure if I'm understanding it..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
      Doctor Bill, maybe we can get someone to draw it up so that all can see what you're talking about. That way we can determine the value of the shot. I'm not quite sure if I'm understanding it..
      Frank, just envision banking the 4 ball toward Reyes pocket, and caroming off the 12 ball with a draw stroke. If the 12 ball is positioned an inch or so higher than the 4 ball the natural path the cue ball will take is down table, on Scott's side of the table. It's just playing position by using the 12 ball to carom off of by drawing the ball.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
        Dark ball first and draw off the stripe.

[ATTACH]Clipboard01.jpg[/ATTACH]
        Attached Files
        Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
        (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
          Dark ball first and draw off the stripe.

[ATTACH]Clipboard01.jpg[/ATTACH]
          Thank you, do you like the shot?
          The angle for this particular shot seems to be a little difficult, but still playable. But the concept is the most important message here.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
            Thank you, do you like the shot?
            The angle for this particular shot seems to be a little difficult, but still playable. But the concept is the most important message here.

Dr. Bill
            Yes, being the gofer I am frees me to shoot many shots like this.
            Rod.
            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.

Comment

Yes, being the gofer I am frees me to shoot many shots like this.
              Rod.
              I thought you might like it. By the way have you been reading some of the Beards absurdities in the bank pool forum? It's really hilarious.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Frank, just envision banking the 4 ball toward Reyes pocket, and caroming off the 12 ball with a draw stroke. If the 12 ball is positioned an inch or so higher than the 4 ball the natural path the cue ball will take is down table, on Scott's side of the table. It's just playing position by using the 12 ball to carom off of by drawing the ball.

Dr. Bill
                Billy, thats a good shot but hate to burst your bubble but Ervolino showed me that the first week he stayed with me. Its hard to tell from this angle if it lays good but if it does im sure Efren would shoot it

Comment

everyone has been alittle shy giving choice options lately
                  hacker i know you are not shy
                  what would you shoot here
                  and /or what do you think efren shot here?

Comment

I thought you might like it. By the way have you been reading some of the Beards absurdities in the bank pool forum? It's really hilarious.

Dr. Bill
                    "His front tracks are headed for a cold water well, his back tracks are covered with snow" Waylon Jennings.
                    Rod.
                    Rod.

Rodney Stephens.

Comment

"His front tracks are headed for a cold water well, his back tracks are covered with snow" Waylon Jennings.
                      Rod.
                      Yes, but much more entertaining than his homeboy "Artie" That's what keeps me interested. Plus we occasionally will get a visit from the Ghost. which is always good for a break. adding a little stability (very little) to the debate.

Dr. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                        everyone has been alittle shy giving choice options lately
                        hacker i know you are not shy
                        what would you shoot here
                        and /or what do you think efren shot here?
                        Tough to tell how those two balls (the 4 and the stripe) are laying. I thought about banking the 4 ball two rails and swinging my cue ball two rails to Scott's side. I can't tell if that's really available though.
                        Billy posted a good shot, but I probably wouldn't play it because I'm not comfortable with it. Gotta practice that shot a few times.
                        I don't like doing anything with the balls down table.

Comment

Rod.
                          Sometimes It's Heaven, Sometimes It's Hell, Sometimes I Don't Even Know
                          Mr. Stephens... you old outlaw
                          "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                            Sometimes It's Heaven, Sometimes It's Hell, Sometimes I Don't Even Know
                            Mr. Stephens... you old outlaw
                            Thanks Jimmy, It nice to be recognized by one of your own.
                            Rod.
                            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.

Comment

efren 2 railed the 8 towards his hole and drew the q ball off the side rail towards scotts hole
                              billy i set up your shot and tried it and liked it..
                              Attached Files

Comment

he left scott like this
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	fr8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	385392

Comment

Working...
                                X