OnePocket.org DCC player sponsorship raffle

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OnePocket.org is pleased to announce that thanks to the generosity of Diamond tables we will have an entry spot for one player in the Derby City One Pocket again this year.

And thanks to Mark Griffin, we will also be able to sponsor one player in the US Open One Pocket, which falls just a month after DCC, Feb 24-27 in Reno, NV.

Over the last few years we have sponsored nearly a dozen players to these prestigious events, from pros like John Brumback to a variety of OnePocket.org regular contributors.

What I would like to do is to RAFFLE the Derby City entry right away, with the winner to have their One Pocket entry fee and buy-back paid. Greg Sullivan is donating the initial entry; the raffle $ will cover the buy back, and anything extra will be a contribution toward One Pocket.org and the One Pocket Hall of Fame. Raffle will be $20 for one, 3 for $50 and 7 for $100.

For the US Open One Pocket, I would like to have the winner of a "Member's Only" One Ball One Pocket tournament to be held at Derby City to determine the player going to the US Open One Pocket. I will post another thread about this.

For either tournament, if the winner cannot attend -- or if they would rather send another player instead -- then they can pass the entry along to another OnePocket.org member. New Members of course are always welcome :D

Any suggestions or comments?