Busty/SVB Match

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I watched the match last night on the stream. Bustamante won 3/zip. Shane played like he was brain dead. He pocketed balls but his moving was weak. Busty played his normal game with very few mistakes.

I wonder if the busy schedule he has is taking its toll. Shane won the Bigfoot Challenge and all the top players that go deep in the various tournaments are switching back from one game to the other as the tournaments wind down. The matches become a test of attrition almost as much as skill.:D

Mark Wilson and Danny D did the commentary. Mark is good for pool and has written a great book, but it was obvious he is not a one pocket player. Danny was good, but would have liked to see The Beard with him doing the commentary. Freddy did the 9ball match right after the one pocket and even made a 9/zip match interesting to watch. Kiamco played like a monster with two 3 packs and Parica got to break and kick at two or three balls in the whole match.

There were some problems with the stream that were the Hotels fault, but they made the screen size a little smaller so at least it stopped freezing up.

It is not like being there but the next best thing.:D

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I watched the match last night on the stream. Bustamante won 3/zip. Shane played like he was brain dead. He pocketed balls but his moving was weak. Busty played his normal game with very few mistakes.

I wonder if the busy schedule he has is taking its toll. Shane won the Bigfoot Challenge and all the top players that go deep in the various tournaments are switching back from one game to the other as the tournaments wind down. The matches become a test of attrition almost as much as skill.:D

Mark Wilson and Danny D did the commentary. Mark is good for pool and has written a great book, but it was obvious he is not a one pocket player. Danny was good, but would have liked to see The Beard with him doing the commentary. Freddy did the 9ball match right after the one pocket and even made a 9/zip match interesting to watch. Kiamco played like a monster with two 3 packs and Parica got to break and kick at two or three balls in the whole match.

There were some problems with the stream that were the Hotels fault, but they made the screen size a little smaller so at least it stopped freezing up.

It is not like being there but the next best thing.:D

Yes, I was watching and agree with all of this. It's fun to watch the streams sometimes when they are working good. I think Mark has a cursory knowledge of one pocket, about like me. I missed about 10 or 15 shots of that one pocket match when it got to the wedge portion while I was fixing me something to eat and really enjoyed The Beard in the booth for some nine ball. That went super quick, didn't it?? I wish he was doing a lot more of those. I went ahead and bought the stream for today and they had a very enjoyable match with Scott and Busty. Efren just put Orcullo out. Frosty, Shannon The Canon, and Efren are left. And Reyes is the only one with a buy back. Support the streams and one pocket dot org.