I Love This Site!!!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
hemicudas said:
Doc, does a black guy called Noonie Baby ever come around where you are? Real name is Brown.

Hey Hemi-- No, I've never heard the name "Noonie Baby". The only black pool player named Brown I know is the redoubtable Eddie Brown from New Orleans, who as you may know is a very strong player, especially at banks and one hole. He rarely comes to Gulfport. We don't have any good black pool players at Jim Bob's, although James stops in once in awhile. He's always tough.

Doc

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
gulfportdoc said:
Hey Hemi-- No, I've never heard the name "Noonie Baby". The only black pool player named Brown I know is the redoubtable Eddie Brown from New Orleans, who as you may know is a very strong player, especially at banks and one hole. He rarely comes to Gulfport. We don't have any good black pool players at Jim Bob's, although James stops in once in awhile. He's always tough.

Doc
Thanks, Doc. No, I'm not talking about Eddie Brown. This Brown lived in Jackson in the 70s. He is about 65-67 now and is suppose to live in Pascagoola. He use to get 8-6 from Earl Heisler. Pretty solid player at one time. He was a good money maker. He was the first to bring Bugs to town.