1-1 in games bugs shot. there are a few options what would you do
im posting this because i love to see a well executed shot

senor

Verified Member
lll said:
View attachment 2475
1-1 in games bugs shot. there are a few options what would you do
im posting this because i love to see a well executed shot

I might not shoot it, but I would take a long look at tickying the cue ball off the 10-2-14 so the cue ball falls toward the 5, maybe below or even behind the 5.

I also like kicking at the 5 one rail, playing to hit the 5 on the good side so that you have a chance of using the 5 as a blocker for the two balls by your pocket.

mosconiac

Verified Member
Can he see the full-ball on the 15 (past the 13)?

If yes, I would cut the 15 into the 3 (banking the 3 back into the bottom of the stack) & ducking the CB behind the 5.

If not, I'd look to live another day & do the 3-rail kick behind the 5.

Last edited:

bstroud

Verified Member
I think I might shoot the 15 through the donut hole and billiard the cue ball 2 rails off the end rail behind the 5 and send the cue ball up by the side pocket.

Bill Stroud

crystal cue

Verified Member
Might be able to combo the purple stripe ball into his pocket,if he could the cue ball looks like it would go straight in the stack.Looks good from my house.

stljohnny

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
ace said:
This could be an idea.

Ace - That doesn't defend your pocket though, leaving him several options to clear your hole.

I like Mosconiac's shot, myself - but me actually pulling it off is another matter entirely. heh

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i know you guys would prefer cte stuff to be on top of the message board:rolleyes:
but i thought id finish this thread instead

mosconiac get half a cookie:)
bugs hit the 14 instead of the 15 to get behind the 5
like this
bb8.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
if you could watch it in real time it was a thing of beauty . he hit the 14 rather full so the cue ball sort of slowly glided all the way to nestle behind the 5.what speed control.
i know im getting alittle carried away but skill like that is like seeing a masterpeiece
he left shannon like this
bb3.jpg