Need help identifying a few people in my videos

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
ace said:
Unless there is another Scooter....this is not the Scooter (Fred Goodman) that I know.

Lenny said Scooby, not Scooter:D There's probably a Skeeter and a Scooby Do out there too... maybe even a Skibby and Skippy:)

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
One Pocket Ghost said:
ace...look again...that's Scooby, that they're talking about - not Scooter...:)
LMAO....YEAH...My bad...Sorry! Never mind....I feel so stupid now.

BackPocket9Ball

Verified Member
From
Philadelphia
CaliRed said:
Lenny said Scooby, not Scooter:D There's probably a Skeeter and a Scooby Do out there too... maybe even a Skibby and Skippy:)

Ironically, there is an old black guy from NYC named "Skeeter" Hawk. Used to play very decent one pocket.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
So why did SVB pay Scott after the session? Was there a side bet where SVB gave Scott weight? I doubt it. Did Scott dump for a price? Can't figeure it out but he clearly took a folded bill or two from his case and gave it to Scott. What was that about?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
petie said:
So why did SVB pay Scott after the session? Was there a side bet where SVB gave Scott weight? I doubt it. Did Scott dump for a price? Can't figeure it out but he clearly took a folded bill or two from his case and gave it to Scott. What was that about?

Consideration is all ways a couties thing too do. And did it ever acure too you he might have owed him money.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
petie said:

I think you can rule out Scott was dumping the match:D

Scott got 1925.00 for his place, Shane got 11,000. I don't think a couple of hundred bucks could get me to dump at that point.:)

I am sorry I didn't catch that in the editing process, I would have just edited it out, so there wouldn't have been a bunch of wild speculation about it being some nefarious transaction. You can bet, both of these players were playing their hardest to win this match and move on to try and capture the onepocket championship.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
petie said:

It's anyones guess why Shane handed Scott some folded money, but to imply that it could of been dump money is a pretty crude statement. The likelihood of that being a dump is about the same likelihood of you jumping out your window and flying to the closest city. If you know what I mean.

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
CaliRed said:
This guy was kind of drunk in the hallway trying to round up a game.. just curious of anyone knows who he is. He was a socialable enough guy, just had a few too many

EDIT: Brian White - He was a cool guy, trying to match up outside the TAR room. He had a few drinks in him at that point and was having a good time, so you know the way those kinds of negotiations go:D
View attachment 2507

This guy had a few too, and was badgering Billy to play him. His first name is Mike. The 2nd guy (to the right) was always around in the thick of things and he seemed to be looking out for this guy

EDIT: Little Mikey from Nashville in the red sweatshirt and Justin Cone

View attachment 2508

Any idea on this guy?
EDIT: Scooby
View attachment 2509

This guy is the rich guy (from Grand Theft Auto fame?) that played several people there, including Dippy, Ricky Byrd and Alex (one game) Was there also another guy with him, that got a crazy spot from Scott 25-2 or something? Is that guy a heavyset guy? If so, I think I know who he is
View attachment 2510

This guy is obviously well known. he was around Billy a lot but I don't know his name.
EDIT: Larry Schwartz - I kinda knew it was him, but I think at some point I overheard someone say it was great to see him again, and that he had left and went back home, then I saw him again later - and it got me confused on whether that was him or not
View attachment 2511

The guy with the white hat turned around is a good friend of mine, his name is Amjad Fakuri, not sure about the spelling. He owns Dollar stores and a few car washes, he also makes investments in the Shell stations his friend owns. His friend is very smart and successful in every thing he does, his name is Bob S. and is also a very good friend of mine. Yes they do play poker with M.Jordan, and also do other things with him socially.

Billy I.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
petie said:
I had not watched this particular vid yet. Now that I have I can only think of two things: Greg, very nice video of SVB & Alex playing. You do a great job with that newfangled camera of yours. I was wondering one thing though, why no close-up, high-def shots of that fat-bottomed girl playing on the table next to SVB & Alex? Alex & SVB never looked at her one time, what's wrong with them? I stopped watching at the 55 min. mark (when her match ended) so I don't really know what happened with SVB & Alex. I hope it was good. Next year do you think you could include footage of generously-bottomed girls? Not the JA type that you & the Duck like either, I'm talkin' girls with meat on their bones.

The second thing I thought of is this: In regards to the Scott Frost match with SVB, the experts have already given their opinions about the so-called "dump" payoff and they have much more experience with it than I do, so I'll not offer an opinion on it except for this: we all know that Scott would never do something like that, I'm certain that SVB just owed him some money (which he could have paid before the match) and was just giving it to him. Obviously, if it was a dump, he wouldn't have paid off in front of everybody or so I've heard.

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
petie said:

They probably agreed to save a few bucks. It's a business for them and they don't know who'll win. Who ever moves on, gives the other a few bucks. :rolleyes:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
They probably agreed to save a few bucks. It's a business for them and they don't know who'll win. Who ever moves on, gives the other a few bucks. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that was probably it...or, Mr. Frost is definately NO shortstop, when it comes to the dreaded "BITE"...;)