300k or i dont play.

Viffer

Verified Member
i will play scott or alex 194 with a refereee

i will play gabe 17-4 -18-4 with a refereee

i will play coret 18-4 he cant touch balll with a referee

i will play shane 16-4 100k min no ref needed but could use one

if anyone qualifies to give these spots for this kinda money im open for buisness/

ref wil be in chanrge of calling sportsmanship fouls.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Viffer said:
i will play scott or alex 194 with a refereee

i will play gabe 17-4 -18-4 with a refereee

i will play coret 18-4 he cant touch balll with a referee

i will play shane 16-4 100k min no ref needed but could use one

if anyone qualifies to give these spots for this kinda money im open for buisness/

ref wil be in chanrge of calling sportsmanship fouls.

hehe.... what's that say about Shane that he doesn't need a ref. That's a nice compliment:)

Hey Dippy... the price keeps rising!! Over at AZB it was 250, over here at onepocket.org it's 300.

Any game that you can come back 9 games from the other guy on the hill, has got to be a game you got to like.

Go get em!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
hehe.... what's that say about Shane that he doesn't need a ref. That's a nice compliment:)

Hey Dippy... the price keeps rising!! Over at AZB it was 250, over here at onepocket.org it's 300.

Any game that you can come back 9 games from the other guy on the hill, has got to be a game you got to like.

Go get em!

Dippy round off the figure too 500 and I refferee the game.

And all the rules will be straight before the game.

Thier will be no descepances or anything funny happing.

Everything will be clearified before you play.

And thier wont be no conversation. Just a good old down too earth pool game.

And If you no some people in NY That are real big Betters You can check my credability with them.

Im not mentioning thier names. But some off your high stack pooker players can verafie it with them.

I have mad a lot off big decicions. And If something came up no matter who they were I always gave a fair decision. I guess thats why they asket me.

And even in Detroite when the big action was going on. They would call me in Chicago for a decision.

And Even in Nine ball Witch is not one off my favorite games. When Tommy Spencer was playing Gabie Nine ball in the North shore club.

They were betting pretty high. And it was a game decision. Whoever got the decision would win.

And I gave my decision. And both sides were happy. I think Archabald was backing Tommy Spencer.

But I realy cant say that for sure. But Tommy Spencer played real good nine ball at that time.

He played in the class with the top nine ball players. And he was a good straight pool player too. And it took a champion too beat him.

But if he was on he could beat them. A very good nine ball and straight pool player. I thought I would mention his name. Because I no him and he deserves his dues.