Who should OnePocket.org sponsor in to the US Open One Pocket?

deerhunter

Verified Member
Congrats to John

Congrats to John

Congratulations to John Brumback for being the rep for 1P.org

Special thanks to Deeman and Mark Griffin for making this possible.

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
NH Steve said:
Without further ado, let's all get behind the OnePocket.org sponsored player in the upcoming US Open One Pocket, two time Derby City Banks champion, and 2009 Derby City All-Around Champion, our own Banks Hall of Fame member, JOHN BRUMBACK.

Congrats John. (I'll even try to shark his opponents in Vegas since I know he's too nice to even think of it.)

John Brumback

Verified Member
deerhunter said:
Congratulations to John Brumback for being the rep for 1P.org

Special thanks to Deeman and Mark Griffin for making this possible.

Thanks again Deerhunter. Pm me or call. We better get In a bunch of onepocket practice.Thanks.John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
demonrho said:
Congrats John. (I'll even try to shark his opponents in Vegas since I know he's too nice to even think of it.)

Thank you thank you Photo man!! Remember you still have a free lesson just
about any time. Thank you again sir. John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
John Brumback said:
If I were to be chosen,I would be very proud to ware a patch or shrit every match I play. Thank you sir for the chance.John B.[/QUOTE

I dont think thier is anybody else left. And thier doesnt have too be a vote. Because its pretty unamouis Joh has a lock.

Thier is nothing left to say. And play the tournement. And hope john Surprises everyone and wins. And he has the whole group and team pulling for him.

And Im sure that John would rather win then anyone. Because he is a player and a competator. And he knowes how too win. THats been proven.

Thanks alot Artie! Just to let you know...I play just about all pool games not just one. You can't ever win an all around If you only play just one game. Thank you again Sir for your support. John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Deeman said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Artie,

I talked to John a few minutes after a rare loss at Derby City this year and he was as enthusiastic about accepting my congratulations as if he had won. I think you are correct, the overwhelming support I have seen is for him and unless Steve would insist on a vote, which I don't think he will, John is the choice of the bulk or our little group here.

Good luck and good shooting John!

DeeMan

Thanks Deeman!! I'm going to try as hard as I can!! Hope I can pay you back somehow. John B.

Deeman

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Deeman said:
Thanks Deeman!! I'm going to try as hard as I can!! Hope I can pay you back somehow. John B.

John,

I'll just shake your hand again at DCC next year and be pleased that we have such good player to represent us!

DeeMan

lfigueroa

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Yes! If you would be so kind.I would like to get to do that,very much so.
Sounds like It will be a blast.Thank you for Inviting me. John B.

OK, John, I got you down for the dinner.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
Lou, sounds like Mark Griffin (and Sunny) might be good to add to your invite list. I am still booked to arrive Thursday, but maybe can wiggle in a day early -- maybe -- still TBD.

Well of course Mark and Sunny would be welcome and should consider themselves invited. I was just thinking they knew about it and would let me know if they wanted to come.

You, OTOH, I dan't know...

Lou Figueroa
just kidding, Steve

markgriffin

Verified Member
US Open One Pocket

US Open One Pocket

Hey Lou (and others)

I will try to make it to the One Pocket dinner - but I might be a little busy getting everything all ready.

I will stop by because I want to meet all the members of OnePocket.Org.

I think a good choice was made with John - and I think Deeman is allright too!!!

Mark Griffin

(FYI - the US Open One Pocket will be an annual event) and a Big announcement is coming sometime around August 2011!!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Thanks alot Artie! Just to let you know...I play just about all pool games not just one. You can't ever win an all around If you only play just one game. Thank you again Sir for your support. John B.[/QUOTE

When I was a kid we use too play that game with the girls all around the world.