Thanks Onepocket.org!!!!!!!!!

ArkansasKingpin

CaliRed said:
couldn't have said it better myself! BOTH you and John are "da man"

If anyone doubts how serious John is at onepocket, here he is moments before taking on a Onepocket Hall of Famer at the Derby, who he ground out a win over 3 hours. He didn't just fire at his hole.

John preparing mentally for the match
View attachment 2654

against this guy
View attachment 2655

This was my favorite OnePocket match @ the DCC this year... John made a combination cross corner bank that was absolutely amazing...

Congratulations JohnB

Maybe your ole buddy SD can show you a few moves... :D

GOOD LUCK

John Brumback

Verified Member
ArkansasKingpin said:
This was my favorite OnePocket match @ the DCC this year... John made a combination cross corner bank that was absolutely amazing...

Congratulations JohnB

Maybe your ole buddy SD can show you a few moves... :D

GOOD LUCK

Thanks alot there Bud!! Ya know... me and SD are around each quite a bit but It's mostly huntin or fishin or drinkin or....you get the Idea.Not much pool when we're together. Think he's afraid to show me much.JK LOL

Hope I didn't put you to sleep during that match.Boy I know I was tired after
that one. Thanks again!! John B.

JAM

Verified Member
Wishing you all the very best. Man, it would be so cool if you won the whole shebang. Either way, win or lose, it is truly an honor to have such a great player representing the forum. I'll be rooting for you! :cool:

John Brumback

Verified Member
JAM said:
Wishing you all the very best. Man, it would be so cool if you won the whole shebang. Either way, win or lose, it is truly an honor to have such a great player representing the forum. I'll be rooting for you! :cool:

Why thank you Miss Keith!! Hope ya'll show up! Thanks again and tell keith Hi
for me.Oh and tell him I want a rematch at the bankpool game that he thrashed my butt at when I was just a kid.LOL Least I wasn't scared of him...
until we were done.Those were some good ole days. John B.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
You were my top choice to represent us. No matter what happens we are proud to have you as our spokesman in this event. Good luck and I hope to meet you in Vegas. I need your autograph in my WOP book.

John Brumback

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
I have an extra Eddie Robin One Pocket book I can lend you. Do you already have his books? I know you like books :)

Steve Is that the real big thick book?I think there Is 2 of them.If It Is I have a buddy that lets me take a peak at em every now and again. Good Idea though,I'm going to hit him up for them again. I know they some have some
things In there that could help me for sure.To bad Ray martin didn't play much onepocket.hehehe Thanks Steve,John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Frank Almanza said:
You were my top choice to represent us. No matter what happens we are proud to have you as our spokesman in this event. Good luck and I hope to meet you in Vegas. I need your autograph in my WOP book.

Well,Thank you Sir. Look me up,It will be an honor for me to sign that for you!! Thank you again,John B.

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
One Pocket Challenge

One Pocket Challenge

John,

If you can make it out to California on April 27th I will pay the $100 buy in and put you in The $4000 Added One Pocket Challenge. This will give you the chance to play some of the guys you will be playing in vegas. I am sure there are some guys coming out here to play that would share a room to cover some of your expenses. If you are interested just say the word.

Chris

John Brumback

Verified Member
cabilliardclub said:
John,

If you can make it out to California on April 27th I will pay the $100 buy in and put you in The $4000 Added One Pocket Challenge. This will give you the chance to play some of the guys you will be playing in vegas. I am sure there are some guys coming out here to play that would share a room to cover some of your expenses. If you are interested just say the word.

Chris
PM sent.Thank you,John B.

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
John Brumback said:
WOW!!! I don't know where to start. Man I am so proud to get to do this!!
I feel a little bit guilty to tell ya the truth. There were so many good picks.
I just can't believe I'm the one being chosen for this!! To say I'm kinda of shocked would be a huge understatment to say the least. For the last couple days I would go practice for about 20 min then come back and check on here.
Same thing for the last 2 or 3 days. WOW Is all I keep thinking.

I don't know who to thank first or the most.
I just want to thank everyone on this great site.
To Mr.Deeman,That was and Is such a nice and great thing for you to do!
I really do wish you could have gone and played yourself. Thank you so much.
Deeman!!
A big THANKS to Steve Booth for having this real pool players site.Where all of us real pool players can hang out together!! Thank you again and again,Steve Booth!!
And to Mark Griffin for putting on what will probablly be the best US Open Onepocket tournament there has ever been!! I'm quite sure that It will be.
Thank you Mark Griffin!!!

A big thanks to the Deerhunter for putting my name In the hat. That was very nice of you to do that! I appreciate It very much Richard Harris.
Man I'm so excited to get to do this.And very very proud also.
I just can't tell ya'll how excited I am.
A BIG thanks to everyone who gave me thier support.It Is very much appreciated and I will try my hardest to represent us to the best of my abilty!
Thank you all again!!!!

Well I better go practice somemore. "John Onepocket.org Brumback"
Yee Haw
Good luck John!:)

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
John Brumback said:
WOW!!! I don't know where to start. Man I am so proud to get to do this!!
I feel a little bit guilty to tell ya the truth. There were so many good picks.
I just can't believe I'm the one being chosen for this!! To say I'm kinda of shocked would be a huge understatment to say the least. For the last couple days I would go practice for about 20 min then come back and check on here.
Same thing for the last 2 or 3 days. WOW Is all I keep thinking.

I don't know who to thank first or the most.
I just want to thank everyone on this great site.
To Mr.Deeman,That was and Is such a nice and great thing for you to do!
I really do wish you could have gone and played yourself. Thank you so much.
Deeman!!
A big THANKS to Steve Booth for having this real pool players site.Where all of us real pool players can hang out together!! Thank you again and again,Steve Booth!!
And to Mark Griffin for putting on what will probablly be the best US Open Onepocket tournament there has ever been!! I'm quite sure that It will be.
Thank you Mark Griffin!!!

A big thanks to the Deerhunter for putting my name In the hat. That was very nice of you to do that! I appreciate It very much Richard Harris.
Man I'm so excited to get to do this.And very very proud also.
I just can't tell ya'll how excited I am.
A BIG thanks to everyone who gave me thier support.It Is very much appreciated and I will try my hardest to represent us to the best of my abilty!
Thank you all again!!!!

Well I better go practice somemore. "John Onepocket.org Brumback"
Yee Haw

John,
I don't know you other then seeing you on Accu-Stats, reading about you in the pool mags & reading your posts here. But I gotta say that you impress me as a very humble & real nice man. Thanks for representing our great sport as you do. Best of luck to you & have fun! And great shooting also!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
blackeee said:
Good luck John!:)

I think Mark Griffen should give you a nice trouph For dimond niceest player award.

And have it ingraved withe Simond and One pocket . Org. Merging as one. In the one pocket tournement first player represenative.

But surprise him. And if he wins the tournement. Have it made in gold. With a pool player holding a cue.

About 3 feet tall trowphy. John The bomb Burbank. And we can all signe our name in one off Eddie Robins One pocket Book. And Freddys Bankpool book.

Or even just a book from each person would be great.. And John you can have some one get all the players aoutographs in the Tournement.

And One pocket . Org people. And Have Steve Booth Mark Griffen and Greg Sullivan all signe it.

Three real great people 5 12 2011 And it will be a memory forever. And its just a Idea the pop into my head. When I see these peoples faces in my mind.

And I think I can talk Freddy and Eddie into giving a book for this special ocasion. Ill even get Eddie to sign it. But wont do anything unless i Get the ok by the 3 Chiefs and John Burbank.

I think its pretty good Idea myself. But its your show you make the call.

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Congrats John. I know you'll 1p.org proud.

By the way, I'm sure it's not a big deal, but I started to learn bank pool a bit more seriously lately and your match with Luat was the first real bank match I got after getting Beard's instructionals. I learned a lot from it. Just thought I'd let ya know. Watch and learn from the best as they say.